• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

so much for being a conservative...

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Steve

Reaction score
Trump was and is a liberal... would make a better headline,....

but how about who is that boy in a dress? man, that lady is a ----- ?

or the lady from Pennsylvania has more ethic in the tip of her high heals then trump has in his fat (liberal)...
donkey1.gif

I had a feeling anyone who associated with him would end up tainted...

but this takes the cake,.. crown,..

Transgender women have notched a key victory in a bid for equality, as the Miss Universe Organization announced today that they will be allowed to compete in its pageants.

n her public statement of resignation, Monnin wrote: "In my heart I believe in honesty, fair play, a fair opportunity, and high moral integrity, none of which in my opinion are part of this pageant system any longer. Thank you for all your support and understanding as I walk a road I never dreamed I'd need to walk, as I take a stand I never dreamed I'd need to take. After 10 years of competing in a pageant system I once believed in, I now completely and irrevocably separate myself in every way and every level from the Miss Universe Organization. I remove my support completely and have returned the title of Miss Pennsylvania USA 2012."

the winner had the correct liberal answer for donald..

Culpo, who was just crowned on Sunday, was asked during the competition about the inclusion of transgender contestants, and the 20-year-old apparently pleased the judges with her answer: "I do think that would be fair, but I could understand how people could be apprehensive to take that road...I do accept that because I believe it's a free country."

GLAAD has aggressively engaged in a dialogue with the organization following the uproar over Talackova's disqualification, and spokesperson Herndon Graddick explained, "For more than two weeks, the Miss Universe Organization and Mr. Trump made it clear to GLAAD that they were open to making a policy change to include women who are transgender...We appreciate that he and his team responded swiftly and appropriately."

and last year...

Prejean received nationwide attention over her response to a question about same-sex marriage during the 2009 Miss USA pageant.[16] Prejean was asked by pageant judge Perez Hilton, who is gay,[16] whether she believed every U.S. state should legalize same-sex marriage. She responded,

Well I think it's great that Americans are able to choose one way or the other. We live in a land where you can choose same-sex marriage or opposite marriage. And, you know what, in my country, in my family, I think that, I believe that marriage should be between a man and a woman, no offense to anybody out there. But that's how I was raised and I believe that it should be between a man and a woman.

Of that moment, Prejean has written,

I was being dared—in front of the entire world—to give a candid answer to a serious question. I knew if I told the truth, I would lose all that I was competing for: the crown, the luxury apartment in New York City, the large salary—everything that went with the Miss USA title. I also knew, or suspected, that I was the frontrunner, and if I gritted my teeth and gave the politically correct answer, I could be Miss USA.[26]

Prejean stated that she was told by Miss California USA pageant officials that she "need[ed] to not talk about" her faith and was pressured to apologize for her statement"

Contract termination

Pageant organizers investigated Prejean for violating the terms of her contract

Trump agreed to terminate Prejean's contract on June 10, 2009, citing "continued breach of contract issues.

In August, 2009, Prejean sued Miss California USA officials on a variety of civil grounds, including libel, slander, religious discrimination and the unauthorized release of private medical records.

seems smut sells and Trump is always selling something....

Romney should cash his check before it bounces and bounce this liberal loud mouth off the stage...

I guess this is why liberals shouldn't run anything let alone a beauty contest..

Latest posts