• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

So.....sir loin......

Help Support Ranchers.net:

hypocritexposer

Reaction score
......you never did answer my question, yet you claim to be here for "discussion"

What does a Conservative believe and how do you meet those beliefs?

Just from what you have posted, I'm sure you could teach many of us "supposed Conservatives" what a "true Conservative" is supposed to reach for.....

what am I doing wrong in my search of "true Conservatism"

thanks for helping out......

hypocritexposer

.Re:
.....you never did answer my question, yet you claim to be here for "discussion"
I'm sorry. Unlike Liberals I try my best to answer all questions addressed to me.
I must have missed yours.

Re:
Good question but it is impossible for me to teach you what it has taken me over 65 years to learn, in what little time we have.
In short: Live your beliefs and fight for them to the bitter or sweet end.
The first thing you need to do, is to "know your enemy".
Give yourself a mini course on Google for "Psychological demographics".
When you have mastered that you will be able to do a profile on an individual people, special interest groups of people and people as a whole as a nation.
Don't be lazy. Do your research before you enter the arena of ideas.
Never use a "dot org" as a creditable sourse and never let a Liberal get away with it, as "dot orgs" are exactly what the ".org" tells you. They are an ORGanization of people with a special interest and can not be trusted.

With that, you will be able to predict the enemies' next move/tactic that will be employed.
And that will enable you to meet any challenge head on, either politically on the boards, or in your personal life to acquire riches beyond your wildest dreams.
You need to know "The True Liberal Handbook" inside and out to be a True Conservative.
Now here is the definition of a "True Liberal".
Anyone who would stop at nothing to win. ( True Liberals will lie, cheat and steal and yes maybe even murder. See: Vince Foster et al ) And it includes those who have walk in lockstep with True Liberals who will do exactly the same, when told to by True Liberals.
I call them either "sheeple" or more specifically "brown shirts".

Note:
A True Conservative "ALWAYS" has a plan B and almost always has a plan C.
A True Conservative "ALWAYS" sets his/her goal and it must be an obtainable one.
A. True Conservative will sometimes be forced to use the True Liberal Handbook against them by using it him/her self.

Now let me give you an example:
I set my goal, ( the true reason I was on the other board, and on this one).
I have taken two bullets (banned twice) and I expect to get hit with a fatal shot in the near future, which I am willing to take, but only after I have reached my goal.
I am doing the same thing here on this board and am willing to give up my membership rights here also to accomplish my goal, which is an obtainable one as I have accomplished it on the other board under even more restrictions then here.
And I still have one more strike to go over there.

Now here is your homework, as you do show a real sincerity to learn.
Answer this question in 25 words or less.
Q. What was/is my goal for being on both boards?
Q. What was the implied threat made against me? ( that will show you how far Liberals will go to shut me up. )

Now here are some hints for you:
My goal is not to attack those who promote the use of Ethanol or Ethanol itself.
I am using a chapter out of the True Liberal Handbook.
Google " cattle, whit eye " for help and leads.
You may have to go back to around 04, the time I was first band on the other board.
If 04? has been archived, it was mention after my return this time about a year ago.

Call this: True Conservative 101.
SL

PS: SHEEPLE! How's the boycott going?? I bet it doesn't last 30 days
And for your next tactic you will resort to chapter 2 of the True Liberal Handbook. "Deny, deny, deny and then Lie, lie, lie,"

04... and your still filled with enough hate to come to a board your were booted from?

you use terms such as taken a bullet and enemy, unless you have actually done so and faced a real enemy, that is often a sure sign of someone with a real problem..

maybe a bit of time getting some counseling for your anger problems would be a bit better use of your time?

a true conservative doesn't have a selfish agenda or is vindictive either...

as for the rest of the lesson.. it sounds more like a self aggrandizing condescending comment only a liberal could aspire to ..

and most conservatives are respectful of others as well..

so far you have landed on the liberal side of two discussions.. you seem to be for abortion and for the forced sterilization of a child rape victim..

I doubt any conservative would ever treat life and people with so little respect..

Steve,

FYI: Please address all correspondent to me ( SL ) if you want a response as I don't read all posts on the boards and I would hate to miss yours.

It appears you have a reading comprehension problem or I am not making myself clear.
Please think about what I say to be use what I am saying before posting.
If you say I said something please quote it, ( I'm sorry.
Bla bla bla ) and give the source ( SL Posted: Wed Nov 09, 2011 12:45 pm )
so there is no misunderstandings. standings.
Thank you!

Now for your generalized statements.

Re:
04... and your still filled with enough hate to come to a board your were booted from?
And what evidence do you have that my motivation is/was "hate"?

Re:
you use terms such as taken a bullet and enemy, unless you have actually done so and faced a real enemy, that is often a sure sign of someone with a real problem..
Not in my world! In my world it called "metaphorically speaking or graphically speaking".

Re:
maybe a bit of time getting some counseling for your anger problems would be a bit better use of your time?
Maybe a refresher course in English and American history would help you with your real problem.

Re:
a true conservative doesn't have a selfish agenda or is vindictive either…
What evidence do you have that shows my agenda ( goal) is either "selfish" or " vindictive "??

Re:
And what evidence do you have that shows I am not respectful?

so far you have landed on the liberal side of two discussions.. you seem to be for abortion and for the forced sterilization of a child rape victim..
Not so! You need to go reread what I said.
If you want to discuss those two issues, I would be happy too, just provide the quote you form that opinion from.

I doubt any conservative would ever treat life and people with so little respect..
Please don't misquote me and then use it to your own advantage.

Now I have asked you several questions so please answer those before we continue with further discussion. Just look for the sentences with the ( ? ) behind them, those are the ones.
Thanks Steve,

FYI: Please address all correspondent to me ( SL ) if you want a response as I don't read all posts on the boards and I would hate to miss yours.

It appears you have a reading comprehension problem or I am not making myself clear.
Thank you!

Now for your generalized statements.

Re:
And what evidence do you have that my motivation is/was "hate"?

Re:
Not in my world! In my world it called "metaphorically speaking or graphically speaking".

Re:
Maybe a refresher course in English and American history would help you with your real problem.

Re:
a true conservative doesn't have a selfish agenda or is vindictive either…
What evidence do you have that shows my agenda ( goal) is either "selfish" or " vindictive "??

Re:
And what evidence do you have that shows I am not respectful?

Not so! You need to go reread what I said.
If you want to discuss those two issues, I would be happy too, just provide the quote you form that opinion from.

Please don't misquote me and then use it to your own advantage.

Now I have asked you several questions so please answer those before we continue with further discussion. Just look for the sentences with the ( ? ) behind them, those are the ones.
Thanks
SL

debate.gif
STRIKE ONE!

SL

hypocritexposer

I am/was intending on writing a Hand book for True Conservatives but if you would like to take over that project I would be more then happy to turn over to you all of my research, as I am involved in writing another book.
As I have Parkinson one book is all I can handle.
I am writing:
Title: How to make a small fortune in cattle.
Sub title: Start with a large fortune!

Re:
Good you caped "Conservative, now remember to do the same for "True Conservative",
That makes both a noun. (people) and not necessarily committed to any political party although they are mostly found in the Republican party.

The difference between the two are:
After Reagan, Conservative has morphed into prostitutes. They will give to get.
Example:
True Liberals, ( tactic ) will ask for a 10% tax hike fully knowing they will not get it but are willing to settle for 5%.
True Conservatives say "NO NEW TAXES" and stick to their guns.
Conservatives negotiate to a 5% tax hike with True Liberals, after they started out saying "NO NEW TAXES" and The True Liberals got exactly what they wanted from the get go.

In other word, Conservatives have become steers. No BALLS.
SL

PS Geez I just loved that saying. "JUST SAY NO"! May he rest in peace!

someone whined said:

Thank you!

I guess you missed the point, this isn't your board, or your place to set the rules.. not mine either..

so in the politest way I can say it, you haven't earned any respect, now given any

and if you don't like me not playing by your so-called rules, oh well...

now lets see your real score..

obnoxious

condescending

lack of respect for others..

poor animal feed management..

supports abortion..

supports laws that promote forced sterilization of a child raped victim..

has taken a few fake bullets from a harmless enemy in '04.. and couldn't get over it..

and that is just here now...

Lonecowboy

Good post and I will accept your source as factual.

First let me say this "PERSONALLY" I am against abortion but "POLITICALLY" I don't think any government should be involved in a woman choice to have an abortion.
IMO, this issue is best left up to the people and not handed over to any government.
The only problem I see here is that those woman chose the wrong doctor and/or the government over sit of this doctor failed.
I think the government is just as much at fault as the doctor.

I think there are far better ways to handle abortion then to turn it over to any government.
Fact: You will never stop all abortions no matter what any government does. The best you will ever do is to reduce the number down to an acceptable level.
What would be an acceptable level for you?
SL

Sir Loin said:
Lonecowboy

Good post and I will accept your source as factual.

First let me say this "PERSONALLY" I am against abortion but "POLITICALLY" I don't think any government should be involved in a woman choice to have an abortion.
IMO, this issue is best left up to the people and not handed over to any government.
The only problem I see here is that those woman chose the wrong doctor and/or the government over sit of this doctor failed.
I think the government is just as much at fault as the doctor.

I think there are far better ways to handle abortion then to turn it over to any government.
Fact: You will never stop all abortions no matter what any government does. The best you will ever do is to reduce the number down to an acceptable level.
What would be an acceptable level for you?
SL

I think you posted this in the wrong thread...

but while we are on the subject... your description would put you in the pro-choice side of the political spectrum...

do you really think arguing and supporting one of the liberals key issues makes you a "true Conservative"?

Steve,

Re:
Thanks Steve, that's nothing new for me!
Parkinson not only makes it hard to type, it makes it hard to work the mouse thingee.
Now I don't know where it belongs so the H with it.

Re:
but while we are on the subject... your description would put you in the pro-choice side of the political spectrum...
That may be politically, but for me " women rights" and "government intrusiveness" take residence over the abortion issue.
To switch to an "antiabortion" position I would have to abandon my position on "women's rights" and "smaller un-intrusive government" and that would make me a whore. (Giving to get)

Re:
do you really think arguing and supporting one of the liberals key issues makes you a "true Conservative"?
I never support liberal anything! I support my own True Conservative position, I am not a whore.
And most of all, one can NOT argue or support Liberals as their position is subject to change with out notice when it benefits them.
Example: Abortion
They only roll it out every 4 years and the True Liberals put their wet finger in the air to see which way the wind is blowing in their voting district and give marching to their sheeples as to which position.

The best thing a Republican Candidate can do is take a True Conservative position on abortion and act like a True Conservative and not act like a whore, or try to stand in the middle of the road.
You know what happens to people who stand in the middle of the road.

Here is how Republican can beat the abortion issue.
Ignore it, it is NOT a hot ticket issue and it can only be if Rep. let Liberals make it one.
If you take a True Conservative position, as I have, you will win the True Conservative vote, the "women's rights" vote, The smaller government vote and ½ of those who vote strictly on the abortion issue.
Republicans have to stop letting Liberals lead them around by the nose!!
Think about it.
SL

Steve,

Re:
Thanks Steve, that's nothing new for me!
Parkinson not only makes it hard to type, it makes it hard to work the mouse thingee.
Now I don't know where it belongs so the H with it.

Re:
That may be politically, but for me " women rights" and "government intrusiveness" take residence over the abortion issue.
To switch to an "antiabortion" position I would have to abandon my position on "women's rights" and "smaller un-intrusive government" and that would make me a whore. (Giving to get)

Re:
I never support liberal anything! I support my own True Conservative position, I am not a whore.
And most of all, one can NOT argue or support Liberals as their position is subject to change with out notice when it benefits them.
Example: Abortion
They only roll it out every 4 years and the True Liberals put their wet finger in the air to see which way the wind is blowing in their voting district and give marching to their sheeples as to which position.

The best thing a Republican Candidate can do is take a True Conservative position on abortion and act like a True Conservative and not act like a whore, or try to stand in the middle of the road.
You know what happens to people who stand in the middle of the road.

Here is how Republican can beat the abortion issue.
Ignore it, it is NOT a hot ticket issue and it can only be if Rep. let Liberals make it one.
If you take a True Conservative position, as I have, you will win the True Conservative vote, the "women's rights" vote, The smaller government vote and ½ of those who vote strictly on the abortion issue.
Republicans have to stop letting Liberals lead them around by the nose!!
Think about it.
SL

Thanks for the response Sir Loin, you passed the "test", while I do now believe you are a True Conservative, you can also see that some True Conservatives, like Steve, have a different opinion on what True Conservatism entails.

so, just a little advice.......maybe being a little more humble when you first show back up on a site might be a good idea.

You showed up full of P & V, without knowing who we are as a community, our individual opinions and us not knowing yours. Rubbed a few the wrong way, but it is plain to see that some good thought provoking conversations might be had with you, but don't count too much on the liberals showing up. There are only a few that poke their heads in from time to time.

sounds like you might spend some time on other political forums, like others, including myself do and as you know, most liberals have been in hiding for the past couple of years.

Their embarrassment after that obama vote seemed to kick in about aa year after Jan 2009. :lol: :lol:

and if you are still worried about my Conservatism, maybe just search my posts :wink:

you can also see that some True Conservatives, like Steve, have a different opinion on what True Conservatism entails.

I don't think there is such thing as a "true" anything in politics, .. somewhere in the middle a person becomes a liberal,,, an independent or a conservative..

most will try to move the line towards their beliefs..

the only problem with moderates is when there is a backlash and voters vote against a party...

when you look at the differences and both the moderate republican and the moderate democrat are about the same on all the issues, the mob goes with the mob... and down party lines..

and as the mood changes, rinos and bluedog democrats often are tossed aside. why because they are the same.. there is no real distinction..

a rino says we need some common sense abortion rules that favor life,.. a blue dog say we need some common sense abortion rules that favor personal choice..

and then when elected ,they tend to generally vote down party lines and waffle when their party need them most..

Steve said:
you can also see that some True Conservatives, like Steve, have a different opinion on what True Conservatism entails.

I don't think there is such thing as a "true" anything in politics, .. somewhere in the middle a person becomes a liberal,,, an independent or a conservative..

most will try to move the line towards their beliefs..

the only problem with moderates is when there is a backlash and voters vote against a party...

when you look at the differences and both the moderate republican and the moderate democrat are about the same on all the issues, the mob goes with the mob... and down party lines..

and as the mood changes, rinos and bluedog democrats often are tossed aside. why because they are the same.. there is no real distinction..

a rino says we need some common sense abortion rules that favor life,.. a blue dog say we need some common sense abortion rules that favor personal choice..

and then when elected ,they tend to generally vote down party lines and waffle when their party need them most..

Steve, IMO, the political spectrum has shifted left over the decades, slippery slope type of thing.

conservatives have more or less remained static, but even moderate Democrats have shifted more towards liberalism, if you will. and Liberals have continued to move towards progressivism, as they did in Italy and Germany during the 30s.

And some in the Republican party have also shifted left, towards liberalism, the RINOS that you mentioned, but also the "liberal Republicans" have also shifted further left. It's no longer a party of conservatives, which it needs to get back to, to pull the whole spectrum towards the right.

There needs to be balance, for sure, kind of a tug of war scenario, where the ribbon is tied in the middle, but the continued shift to the left is what has caused the social and financial problems in the US and many other countries.

In Canada, we are finally shifted ever so slightly to the right, or a correction, IMO

Latest posts