• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

So wet

Help Support Ranchers.net:

burnt

Reaction score
the hay stinks when I'm crimping it this morning. It was cut on Saturday night and got one little shower and couple of drizzles on it since. But the ground is saturated so the bottom of the windrow is still soggy.

Two clear days in the forecast so we'll see if it makes hay.

Well it's amazing what two consecutive hot, dry, windy days can do! Got a nice bunch of hay rolled up today. The rest should bale Monday if the weather holds as forecast. :?

Those hitchin pictures are gonna show up yet Gcreek. I'm an absolute troglodyte when it comes to putting pictures up on here. I have a photobucket account but I can't get into it . . .

burnt said:
Well it's amazing what two consecutive hot, dry, windy days can do! Got a nice bunch of hay rolled up today. The rest should bale Monday if the weather holds as forecast. :?

Those hitchin pictures are gonna show up yet Gcreek. I'm an absolute troglodyte when it comes to putting pictures up on here. I have a photobucket account but I can't get into it . . .

A friend of mine like to use the term "Luddite" :D :D

Big Muddy rancher said:
burnt said:

A friend of mine like to use the term "Luddite" :D :D

Are those the same as a Mergatroid?

Latest posts