• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Soapweed and Justin???

Help Support Ranchers.net:

nmhighdesert said:
I'll take ND 6 down to SD 63, 73 end up in Martin SD, then in Nebraska take 61 from Merriman all the way south to Goodland KS, then 27 on south to Elkhart, then 56 to Boise City then to Clayton NM, then from there I'll hit a billy goat trail to home.

Give me a little notice and I'll meet you in Merriman. The local cafe is closed on Mondays, but I'll buy your dinner at Sandhusker's gas station. Will P.M. you my cell phone number.

We had a busy day today, shipping out 160 cows which were sold private treaty. This project was originally scheduled for Monday and Tuesday, but with the weather destined to turn sour, we upped it for Sunday. It was a very pleasant mild day with just a light breeze and a high of about 46 degrees.

NM your going to miss our first snow event LOLOLOLOL
We are getting snow this morning......yeah ok maybe
Be safe and wave when you go past the prison.

i wonder how highdesert is getting along today. it would be pretty tuff traveling around here today. i just got in from feeding, the tractor tracks were drifited back in almost immediatly.

Blowin' and snowin' hard here at the moment. It just started in good in the last two hours, but its supposed to clear out this afternoon.

Cold and snowy here.... On the way to school the wind was blowing enough to try and blow the truck off the road.... Highways were starting to collect snow and could be pretty interesting later on today.....

I got home about 1 pm Tuesday. It was a miserable trip home weather wise. I had a 40 ft container on a flatbed behind my pickup and that was a wind drag. I did stop up on the sandhills of NE and meet some fine folks. Soapweed, Sparky, Kosmo and bride. I even got a tour of Sparky's shop, that area is very lucky to have that man in the area. Thanks for the visit Soap, great couple of kids you have.

nmhighdesert said:
I got home about 1 pm Tuesday. It was a miserable trip home weather wise. I had a 40 ft container on a flatbed behind my pickup and that was a wind drag. I did stop up on the sandhills of NE and meet some fine folks. Soapweed, Sparky, Kosmo and bride. I even got a tour of Sparky's shop, that area is very lucky to have that man in the area. Thanks for the visit Soap, great couple of kids you have.

glad you made it home in one piece. :)

Latest posts