• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Soldier home on leave thwarts Fla. bank robbery

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Trinity man

Reaction score
SARASOTA, Fla. – An Army staff sergeant home on leave in southwest Florida chased down a suspected bank robber and held him until authorities arrived.

Officials say Eddie Peoples was at a Bank of America branch in Sarasota with his two young sons Tuesday when a man walked in with a handgun and demanded cash from the tellers. Peoples told the Sarasota Herald-Tribune he sprang into action after the man threatened his sons.

Peoples says he left his sons inside while he ran to his rented van and blocked the suspect's car in the parking lot. The suspect got out and pointed his gun at Peoples, who twisted the man's arm, stripped away the gun and slammed him to the ground.

Sarasota Sheriff's deputies arrested 34-year-old Matthew Rogers. The gun turned out to be a toy.
:D :D :D :D

a man, who has put his LIFE on the line for this nation, returns home and does this brave unselfish act....and they give a frigging nobel peace prize to the idiot living in the White House....

something just is not right in the world.

Yeah, big deal. The baby-killer comes home and overpowers someone with a toy gun. Wow, what a man. You morons will believe anything.

This was nothing more than another scheme designed by the military industrial complex because they've gotten so much bad press lately for murdering Pat Tillman and lying about Jessica. And, of course, the Jew-controlled media dutifully reports it all as fact and you morons lap it all up. I bet the idiot Whitewing can't wait to post to this thread.

I still haven't found the evidence I need on youtube, but this story is about as true as the bin Laden garbage. Just wait, I'll post my facts soon enough.

You guys are idiots. Connect the dots.....they all lead to Jews.

Signed,

Shamu

Latest posts