• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Some Evidence Holocaust is a Lie

Help Support Ranchers.net:

I know there was a Holocaust. I also know the New World Order manufactured the Holocaust so the Jews would get Israel back. I wouldn't be surprised if you were to research the Holocaust it might not have been as bad as it was claimed to be.

Shamu, you lost all credibility with me because of your arguments on this subject.

If I end up looking like I agree with you on a subject, it is just a coincidence and it is you who really agree with me.

The Holocaust did happen and today there is an Israel because of it, in large part. We shouldn't cover up any of it and should learn and guard against it from ever happening again to anyone and any race, including Jews, or anyone else. It is one of the reasons we got involved in the Bosnian war and are bringing the leaders to justice even to this day.

Tex

Tex said:
Shamu, you lost all credibility with me because of your arguments on this subject.

If I end up looking like I agree with you on a subject, it is just a coincidence and it is you who really agree with me.

The Holocaust did happen and today there is an Israel because of it, in large part. We shouldn't cover up any of it and should learn and guard against it from ever happening again to anyone and any race, including Jews, or anyone else. It is one of the reasons we got involved in the Bosnian war and are bringing the leaders to justice even to this day.

Tex

Tex,

Jews died in the wars....but not 6 million as claimed in ww2. about 600,000 maybe...still a huge number....but the question is why did they lie about the numbers? they got Israel for these lies and so much more like our foreign aid, nukes, and they own almost all of our politicians via aipac....they tried to do this after ww1 and could not get it done as they did not have the right people in place and the banking system in their hands yet..but after they got the federal reserve passed in 1914 they were good to go by 1945.

you are brainwashed to not question this or you are antisemitic. what does this even mean? millions more russians died during the ww2 than jews...why is the war only about jews now?

shaumei said:
millions more russians died during the ww2 than jews...why is the war only about jews now?

That may be the dumbest thing you've ever said, and believe me, you've said some really dumb things.

The US was well-aware of the millions of Russians who died under Stalin and his communist regime. That might be why we had that little thing that lasted 40 years and dominated our foreign policy....you might recall it if you think really really hard......it was called the cold war.

As was said recently, Israel is not what's wrong with the middle east.....it's the only thing that's right about it.

Have I mentioned that you're a loon?

Whitewing said:
shaumei said:
millions more russians died during the ww2 than jews...why is the war only about jews now?

That may be the dumbest thing you've ever said, and believe me, you've said some really dumb things.

The US was well-aware of the millions of Russians who died under Stalin and his communist regime. That might be why we had that little thing that lasted 40 years and dominated our foreign policy....you might recall it if you think really really hard......it was called the cold war.

As was said recently, Israel is not what's wrong with the middle east.....it's the only thing that's right about it.

israel causes the problems in the middle east.....they are occupying territory that is not theirs...

shaumei said:
Whitewing said:
shaumei said:

israel causes the problems in the middle east.....they are occupying territory that is not theirs...

Okay. How about the Israelis leave if you get the hell out of Texas and give it back to the Mexicans? Or better yet, give it back to the Apaches and Comanches who preceeded them?

How about it asswipe?

shaumei said:
Tex said:

Tex

Tex,

Jews died in the wars....but not 6 million as claimed in ww2. about 600,000 maybe...still a huge number....but the question is why did they lie about the numbers? they got Israel for these lies and so much more like our foreign aid, nukes, and they own almost all of our politicians via aipac....they tried to do this after ww1 and could not get it done as they did not have the right people in place and the banking system in their hands yet..but after they got the federal reserve passed in 1914 they were good to go by 1945.

you are brainwashed to not question this or you are antisemitic. what does this even mean? millions more russians died during the ww2 than jews...why is the war only about jews now?

The war isn't only about Jews. Russia lost more in that war and on their road to a communist totalitarian dictatorship from a monarchy falling apart. They were actually allies with Germany in dividing Poland and then became our ally after Germany invaded them (Hitler lying about his intentions of world domination).

I think the lesson learned about the Jews is that if we allow government to do this kind of thing, you are next because government was allowed to do it. It is tyranny by fear.

I don't mind you questioning anything but even if there was a minimum number of Jews sent to the gas chambers, it still doesn't change the principle.

Tex

Latest posts