• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Some good news from Iraq,

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Steve

Reaction score
Steve wrote:
Now it would be of great interest to see a story on how well the Troops are improving life in Iraq..

Dis wrote:
By all means get out there on the net and find one.

In a recent post Disagreeable stepped above his ussual bashing of the troops to find some good coming out of Iraq, and when challenged to find and post some good things the military has done. She rebutted my challenge , with her own, asking for one, yep one,,,, My only problem was finding Just one, in fact I was overwhelmed by the amount of good the military has done in Iraq.

But I offer this one lone site as my sole rebuttal..

http://www.defendamerica.mil/otg/OTG-Iraq/IraqOTG.html

And I challenge All members of this site to post a story about how they see good things our military is doing in Iraq, Afganastan, or around the world..

(ain't it condensending how she couldn't find one thing yet challenged me to find one?),

On kfgo in Fargo yesterday they interviewed a female soldier
live from Bahgdad! She commented on how great it made her feel to see the children of Iraq be able to run around freely and play in the streets.

ts said:
On kfgo in Fargo yesterday they interviewed a female soldier
live from Bahgdad! She commented on how great it made her feel to see the children of Iraq be able to run around freely and play in the streets.
Rather than being raped and tortured? Unbelievable!

Latest posts