• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Some pairs I just purchased

Help Support Ranchers.net:

jeff in ca

Reaction score
025.jpg
On their new feed
[/img]
021.jpg
My kid is excited about our new cows
015.jpg
They are pretty maternal
[/img]
cowsshorthorns001.jpg
The calves waiting to be loaded
We are excited to get these Shorthorn cattle. [/img]

leanin' H

Reaction score
Shorthorns? Get a rope! :wink: They look good and i hope they turn you a fine profit. A friend of mine runs a few pair of shortys and they seem to raise pretty calves every fall. Hope it rains over your way. Hope it rains everyway! :D

gcreekrch

Reaction score
They look as though they are milking Jeff, good luck with them. Are you going to breed them black?

Am I mistaken or have you put yourself on short pasture? :D

jeff in ca

Reaction score
Are you going to breed them black?
They were with a Short bull for 2 weeks. The rest will have an Angus cross calf next year. I plan on A Iing half of them to Shorthorn every year to keep as replacements. These cows really milk. The outfit I bought them from have raised a Holstein calf along side their own calves when prices were low.

As for myself; I have lost 170 since last year. I feel awesome!

Faster horses

Reaction score
NE WY at the foot of the Big Horn mountains
Congratulations on the weight loss. I totally agree with BMR.
I thought I noticed a big different in a picture you posted earlier
but thought it impolite to ask. Gcreek has a nice way of saying
things (when he wants to. :wink: )

I know losing that much took a lot of work and dedication on
your part! Good for you!

gcreekrch

Reaction score
Congratulations, that is an accomplishment. Regardless of what Faster's said I don't pay much attention to political correctness. :lol: :oops:

leanin' H

Reaction score
Good for your Jeff! :D Gcreek says dang well what he pleases and always digs a spur about my waist line. So it's good to hear him be nice once in awhile! :wink:

gcreekrch

Reaction score
leanin' H said:
Good for your Jeff! :D Gcreek says dang well what he pleases and always digs a spur about my waist line. So it's good to hear him be nice once in awhile! :wink:

I doubt there would be much difference if a comparison between you and I were done. :D

That is not neccessarily a good thing for either of us! :wink: :shock:

leanin' H

Reaction score
gcreekrch said:
leanin' H said:

I doubt there would be much difference if a comparison between you and I were done. :D

That is not neccessarily a good thing for either of us! :wink: :shock:

Now your just being mean!!!! :???: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: There are very few folks i'd like to be compared to more fine sir! :D

jeff in ca

Reaction score
100_1195.jpg

Here a good before picture of me the Princess for comparison. I will admit I had Gastric Bypass surgery done 11 months ago. It is not cheating by any means and a complete life style changer. I switched a six pack of beer for a six pack of protein shakes a day. I lost a lot of strength. But I did it for my daughter, my wife, and myself. I was going down hill like a snow ball headed for hell and food was my drug.

It is a new journey in my life. I have been on top and the bottom. I feel like sharing this story because maybe if someone else out there is struggling with weight or on the fence about having surgery to help correct a problem. I am here to tell you it is the right thing to do. IF you care at all about yourself and your family.

I was scared to death to get the surgery but I knew I was like any other addict or obese person. My days were numbered even though I was in relatively great health. I feel amazing and thank the Lord daily for giving me a new beginning in life and longer one the Lord willing.

Thanks for listening
Jeff[/img]

jeff in ca

Reaction score
leanin' H said:
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: Great Job and thanks for sharing! If ya ever get to the west desert i will buy us both a diet Pepsi! :D[/quot"
"H" you have been drinking too much Diet Pepsi. Last time I looked at the globe. Utah was east of California. But with the current political hacks in charge. Things may have changed...:)

jodywy

Reaction score
jeff in ca said:
leanin' H said:
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: Great Job and thanks for sharing! If ya ever get to the west desert i will buy us both a diet Pepsi! :D[/quot"
"H" you have been drinking too much Diet Pepsi. Last time I looked at the globe. Utah was east of California. But with the current political hacks in charge. Things may have changed...:)
Utahains live in thier own specil little world...

Latest posts