• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Some Pictures from the Black Land Praire

Help Support Ranchers.net:

McGee213288

Reaction score
A few pictures from North Central Texas...just south of Dallas...bout 50 miles...

IMG_1879.jpg

One of our new Bulls...from Camp Cooley Genetics...he just turned 3..

IMG_1891.jpg

Some of the girls bout a month or so ago

IMG_1889.jpg

Here is a real sweet lady...gotta chase her off ya...and she will be right back...lolol Chow Hound...The calf is the same way :)

IMG_1881.jpg

Fat Calf...but what are these round things on his face???...I'v been told they are warts...which, to me, is a virus...I have about 10 calves with these.

IMG_1907.jpg

Some Ladies hanging out under the trees...bout a week ago.. :)

IMG_1904.jpg

And some days just stand the hair on top of my head up... :p

McGee213288 said:
IMG_1881.jpg

Fat Calf...but what are these round things on his face???...I'v been told they are warts...which, to me, is a virus...I have about 10 calves with these.

Looks like ringworm to me.

Warts are rarely any place other than the neck and shoulders.

I've had ringworm, one of my kids have had ringworm. But as careless as I am, I'm surprised I've only had it once! :lol:

It is ringworm. And the easiest way to get rid of it that I've found is to go buy several cans of the Equate brand athletes foot spray at walmart. Run em thru the chute and spray every spot on em real good...just once. And they'll go away real fast.
Had it several years ago. Vet said to bath them in 1/2 bleach 1/2 water mixture every day for 7 days. Could you see me givin cows a bath??? NOT happenin. So I kept readin about ringworm...and it's the same fungus as athlete's foot. So shot in the dark and went and bought me a few cans of it, and ran em thru the chute. Worked like a charm.

the_jersey_lilly_2000 said:
It is ringworm. And the easiest way to get rid of it that I've found is to go buy several cans of the Equate brand athletes foot spray at walmart. Run em thru the chute and spray every spot on em real good...just once. And they'll go away real fast.
Had it several years ago. Vet said to bath them in 1/2 bleach 1/2 water mixture every day for 7 days. Could you see me givin cows a bath??? NOT happenin. So I kept readin about ringworm...and it's the same fungus as athlete's foot. So shot in the dark and went and bought me a few cans of it, and ran em thru the chute. Worked like a charm.

Thats the same thing we use.

Latest posts