• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

somebody check on Sandhusker

Help Support Ranchers.net:

wdcook

Reaction score
Lock up the guns. Burn the ropes. Sure hope he made it thru the nite.

Don't despair Sandy. As a Mizzou fan for 40 yrs I know what you are going thru now.

Thanks for your concern. The sad thing is that I expected something like that. It's clear our boys have no confidence in the system, in each other, or even themselves. Callahan and Cosgrove are a heck of a pair.

The Huskers are very simply: not a very good team. Just when the hype and hope was for improvement towards a championship calibre team, it is disgusting to realize that it was nothing more than hype and hope.

Yeah, Callahan and Cosgrove are quite the pair, but please include Athletic Director, Steve Peterson to round out a set of triplets. Peterson started it all.

Now we find ourselves in an unbelievable mess.

well, will you fellas, and Katrina stand up now and back up the national title talk you spewed earlier???

Peterson needs hung, then get a guy in there that actually knows what is going on!

I hate KU, and feel sick to my stomach for the loss, but to get whipped by the a team that makes pond scum look pleasant.........sheesh!

although, KSU may suffer the same fate.

if the teams win out, and it is KU vs Mizzery for the north....how in the hell am I gonna root for KU???

well, will you fellas, and Katrina stand up now and back up the national title talk you spewed earlier???

We had the belief that the big heads knew what they were doing..... Tradition, tradition, tradition........ Faith in our huskers that we would win...
Mike said we would never end up like ND...... But I'm not so sure. WE have an eight year contract with this loser......

jigs said:

Please let the record show that I was not one of them!

I can be as rabid a fan as anyone when we are legitimate contenders, but the first two games this year proved to me that we are sooooo far from talking Big 12 Championship, let alone National Championship, that it isn't even worth mentioning.

when I thought we would be battling Nebraska, I never thought it would be a battle of the bottom of the barrell!!!!

Brad S said:
"I hate KU, and feel sick to my stomach for the loss"

there's always hoops for paybacks

kick a guy while he is down.....

I guess Mangino now has more wins than chins.....

jigs said:
when I thought we would be battling Nebraska, I never thought it would be a battle of the bottom of the barrell!!!!

Don't worry, Jigs. You'll be favored by 17 and still cover....

It's a whole new world in college football now.

The old powerhouses will never totally dominate again.

That's whats so funny about talking to an "Alabama" fan. They think they are gonna be like the days of the "Bear", when he would recruit 200 players and sit them on the bench, just to keep them from going to his opposition. Plus the booster cash flowed like wine.............

Those days are over.

The AP Poll is fighting it, the Coaches Poll is fighting it, and the BCS is fighting it.

Only when the lesser known schools dominate the bowl games and the stands are empty, will we have a playoff system.

"kick a guy while he is down..... "

you want examples of kicking while down, see Wildcat Nation for the last decade and a half while Kansas was out wandering the desert and get back to me if I was kicking while down.

come on, you know that is totally different......because it was KU getting kicked! :wink:

Latest posts