• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Sorry dis (Not really. LOL)

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Texan

Reaction score
I (almost) hate to break this news before you have a chance to, Cupcake. I know you were probably orgasmic when you read it...anticipating posting it here. :D

After all, anytime a liberal reporter like Bob Woodward can use the hindsight of a 91 year old man to criticize President Bush and the Iraq war, it plays right into your hands, doesn't it? :lol:

======================

Ford Disagreed With Bush About Invading Iraq

By Bob Woodward
Washington Post Staff Writer
Thursday, December 28, 2006; Page A01

Former president Gerald R. Ford said in an embargoed interview in July 2004 that the Iraq war was not justified. "I don't think I would have gone to war," he said a little more than a year after President Bush launched the invasion advocated and carried out by prominent veterans of Ford's own administration.

In a four-hour conversation at his house in Beaver Creek, Colo., Ford "very strongly" disagreed with the current president's justifications for invading Iraq and said he would have pushed alternatives, such as sanctions, much more vigorously. In the tape-recorded interview, Ford was critical not only of Bush but also of Vice President Cheney -- Ford's White House chief of staff -- and then-Defense Secretary Donald H. Rumsfeld, who served as Ford's chief of staff and then his Pentagon chief.

"Rumsfeld and Cheney and the president made a big mistake in justifying going into the war in Iraq. They put the emphasis on weapons of mass destruction," Ford said. "And now, I've never publicly said I thought they made a mistake, but I felt very strongly it was an error in how they should justify what they were going to do."

Blah, blah, blah...the ramblings of a liberal reporter and his 91 year old source continue at the link below.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2006/12/27/AR2006122701558.html

All I've seen the last couple of days is praise for President Ford. How he helped our nation get past Watergate, what an effective president he was. It should be no surprise to anyone that he was against the Iraq war. Anyone with the best interests of our country is against the Iraq war. It's draining our blood, our money and our national will. I wouldn't be surprised to know that George HW Bush is against the Iraq war, though he won't criticize his son in public.

Disagreeable said:
Anyone with the best interests of our country is against the Iraq war. It's draining our blood, our money and our national will.

you are right, lets just quit the war....... pretty soon they will be knocking on our doors, bringing the fight right to us..... it will be a lot cheaper to fight it here.

stupid liberals!

jigs said:
Disagreeable said:
Anyone with the best interests of our country is against the Iraq war. It's draining our blood, our money and our national will.

you are right, lets just quit the war....... pretty soon they will be knocking on our doors, bringing the fight right to us..... it will be a lot cheaper to fight it here.

stupid liberals!
But don't you think that those sweet Iranians that wish to start Armageddon deserve to have both countries? :???:

Why not just fight it out in Canada? Think about it, lots of wide open space and a fair few trees for cover! I'm sure both sides will get cold, lonely, pack it up and go home. :D

(for anyone who doesnt know me, that was sarcasm :)

jigs said:
Disagreeable said:

stupid liberals!

Lets see, quit the war and soon Kansas will be swarming with Iraqi ?

Frankk said:
jigs said:
Disagreeable said:

stupid liberals!

they will not swarm long, we aim to kill! this ain't Massachusetts, where we just wait for a Kennedy to kill them!

Frankk said:
jigs said:
Disagreeable said:

stupid liberals!

Well the way our border security and immigration is-- it could be quite possible...Why do they need to invade us- our spineless government and politicians just let them walk across thinking they can get another voter to vote for them/ or a cheaper nanny, maid, and pool boy :roll: :wink: :lol:

Frankk said:
Some could sneak in but it is unlikely that this country could be invaded and occupied by any country.

Really :???:

Welcome to reconquista.

http://www.michellemalkin.com/archives/004869.htm

Aztlan's goal, known as la reconquista, is to cede and take over the entirety of the southern states by any means necessary and impose a Communist militant dictatorship. President Bush's blanket amnesty program goes a long way to helping the extremists achieve their aim.

Despite the fact that the majority of documented Hispanics oppose illegal immigration, as do the majority of Americans, Aztlan and La Raca race hate groups have become the self-appointed voice for a separatist movement that threatens a violent overthrow of the Constitutional system and a barbaric program of ethnic cleansing. This is held up by the media as 'diversity' and to vociferously oppose it is scorned as racism.

Aztlan and Mecha groups advocate killing all whites and blacks and driving them out of the southern states by means of brutal ethnic cleansing. Flags and placards carried at marches depict white people having their heads cut off, as seen in the picture below.

http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles/march2006/290306ethniccleansing.htm

Frankk said:
Some could sneak in but it is unlikely that this country could be invaded and occupied by any country.
They don't need to occupy this country, with some of the right equipment or chemicals they could cause untold destruction and death. Getting into Mexico and sneaking across the border, what could be easier? The drug cartels do it all the time.

If Bush had spent just a percentage of the money squandered in Iraq on strengthening our borders and ports, we would much safer today. He didn't invade Iraq to make this country safe. He did it because he wanted Saddam. And he's the Decider. :x

Disagreeable said:
If Bush had spent just a percentage of the money squandered in Iraq on strengthening our borders and ports, we would much safer today. He didn't invade Iraq to make this country safe. He did it because he wanted Saddam. And he's the Decider. :x
Who elected him to be the decider?

Latest posts