• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Sounds like a kennedy to me....

Help Support Ranchers.net:

BBJ

Reaction score
It may be toooooo early to speculate on this one but it sounds about par for the course:
:wink:

KENNEDY CAR CRASH COVER-UP?

Officers Claim Brass Interfered in Investigation of Rep. Kennedy Incident. Were not allowed to perform basic field sobriety tests on Congressman Patrick Kennedy (D-RI), son of Sen. Ted Kennedy.

Police labor union officials asked acting Chief Christopher McGaffin this afternoon to allow a Capitol Police officer to complete his investigation into an early-morning car crash.

According to a letter sent by Officer Greg Baird, acting chairman of the USCP FOP, the wreck took place at approximately 2:45 a.m. Thursday when Kennedy's car, operating with its running lights turned off, narrowly missed colliding with a Capitol Police cruiser and smashed into a security barricade at First and C streets Southeast.

Maybe he was competing
1230787.527402.jpg
beer2.gif
beer2.gif
beer2.gif
beer2.gif

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - U.S. Rep. Patrick Kennedy, son of Massachusetts Democratic Sen. Edward Kennedy, on Friday announced he will seek treatment for a substance abuse problem.

Lets see if the libs and the media jump all over this like they did Rush Limbaugh.

Funny how none of the resident libs here have defended kennedy and his actions.

BBJ said:
WASHINGTON (Reuters) - U.S. Rep. Patrick Kennedy, son of Massachusetts Democratic Sen. Edward Kennedy, on Friday announced he will seek treatment for a substance abuse problem.

Lets see if the libs and the media jump all over this like they did Rush Limbaugh.

Who would defend him? If he was driving drunk, he should be treated like any other drunk. If he has a substance abuse problem, he should get treatment. It's up to the voters in his state to vote him out if they don't like the way he's representing them.

Disagreeable said:
BBJ said:

Who would defend him? If he was driving drunk, he should be treated like any other drunk. If he has a substance abuse problem, he should get treatment. It's up to the voters in his state to vote him out if they don't like the way he's representing them.

Let me get this straight, what you are saying is that since Rush Limbaugh, admitted his problem and got help, and his listeners still listen he did good?

You listen to Rush don't you. :wink:

PSSTTT...............they have come up with an amazing thing.......................................an on-off switch on the radio.

Too bad they couldn't come up with an on-off switch on Kennedy's voting.

I find it odd that he remembered what he did yesterday................but he unremembered today.
beer2.gif

beer2.gif

beer2.gif

passin thru said:
PSSTTT...............they have come up with an amazing thing.......................................an on-off switch on the radio.

Too bad they couldn't come up with an on-off switch on Kennedy's voting.

I find it odd that he remembered what he did yesterday................but he unremembered today.
beer2.gif

beer2.gif

beer2.gif

yeah....i found that rather amazing ("unbelievable" is more like it!!)
:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
If that had mr or mrs average American, our hiney's would still be sitting in the local sheriff's department!! :mad:

I saw little Kennedy on TV today-- Now he's using the amnesia excuse- can't remember a thing- thinks his flu medicine must have triggered a reaction to his dependence problem :roll: We used to call that the "Reservation fifth"- but at least they were man enough to say they'd drank a 24 pack and were drunk....

Now the bartenders and witness's have started coming forward and saying he was pickled....

What I find amazing is how a people on here, especially the "independents" :shock: always jump on President Bush for every little thing he does but let a lib screw up and none of them are on this thread bashing him. :x dis is the only one that has commented on it. :???: :???: Still not sure what to think about that either, :? :? :?

I 'think' this is the one of Ted K's sons that had his leg removed due to bone cancer....not sure.

BUT...if he was drunk'high/stoned etc...he should have been arrested and whatever else follows should have been done. Laws are laws.....he should not get special treatment.

He did get special treatment cause I suppose the cops were just trying to be nice and get the poor fool home ...but they did wrong and really made the mess worse.

I can't and won't defend this guy just because he's a Kennedy. As as far a Rush L' goes....if he wants to get high...fine with me....let him have his pills and go for it!!

As an independent, if someone is wrong, they should admit it. I don't like what Kennedy has done because he is not being honest with HIMSELF. If he has a "pain killer" addiction, then drinking and using any narcotic will lead back to his "drug of choice."

As for Rush, he claims he is INNOCENT. That is NOT admitting anything. Yes, he said he had an addiction problem and sought treatment (I assume he did), but now he is denying he did anything wrong. He is NOT being HONEST with himself either.

Any addiction (alcoholism, legal drugs, illegal drugs, painkillers, etc.) is progressive AND fatal. Rehabs are fine, until they pick up ANYTHING that will lower their resistance and then they are back to the races again.

I don't doubt that our President was once addicted to a drug. BUt he is living proof that people CAN get over it. They are never cured, but they can live without it.

THere, I have spoken MY piece. I hope I enlightened some of you. If not, tough spit. :wink:

I am addicted to this web site....there, I was honest. just do not send me to rehab....I assume that is where Dis lives, and I ain't up for that kind of punishment!

I love it, I love it.

I can't and won't defend this guy just because he's a Kennedy. As as far a Rush L' goes....if he wants to get high...fine with me....let him have his pills and go for it!!

Seems as though someones explanation is......Our side was bad................but your side was too.........below my emphasis

" Did too"......" did not'......." did too"......"did not"....

Geez ,guys 2nd grade was a LONG time ago!!!

BBJ said:

Why do some people in herre always make it about chosing a side rather then what is right....If he was drunk would not all political sides agree on that being wrong..Some of you need to pull your heads out of your asses and start siding on what is right,rather than what your political party say is right...You are smart people,stop buying your parties lame excuses and choose the side you really do believe in,neither party can be right every time.

jodywy said:
Little Brother showed me his 3 year marble, got a 3 year medal too, said it be 4 years but he slip 6month out of Rehab....he goes 1 day at a time.

Good for your brother. I know about the three year coin, but what is the three year marble about? Friends of mine said that they give you a marble when you start and say "if you ever take another drink, throw away the marble, because you will have lost all your marbles if you drink."

Latest posts