• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Southdakotahunter aka. southdakotastalker

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Ms. Sage you REALLY need to calm down,read whats written to you!!NOBODY told you to leave I told you to go to bull setion to get informed on BSE,I don't have to google the information I'm living it! I was trying to tell you once again that yes an opinion is nice but fact is fact,there IS trace back going on and once YOUR country gets thier I.D going trace back will be a LARGE issue.For some reason you always feel like your being attaked when your actually being informed!! Like I said Bull can inform you way better then I can!!! Go back and read what I wrote to you and read what you wrote,who's attacking who!

Ms Sage...the best person to talk to you is your local vet.

If you're like the rest of here you've got way too many pets/critters etc and your local vet's phone # is on speed dial!!!

The vet is the best source of info, live and interactive and answer all your questions pronto.

They are just trying to help you out is all.

How so are they trying to help me out? What I am saying is getting twisted and they are telling me to go somewhere else.

your opinion to me it seemed like a statement!

Again this is MY OPIONION I can NOT change how governments deal with Health issues other than write letters and make phone calls.

MsSage, before you jump into something completely foreign to you and that which is a HOT TOPIC, perhaps I could suggest that you go to Political Bull and read about BSE, M-ID and the things discussed there.

When done, you would perhaps have an educated opinion, not just merely an opinion.

Sage.The understanding is it is NOT communicable!!!
PLease inform me if I am under the wrong belief BSE is NOT communicable?
Is that NOT what I said it is NOT communicable?

Latest posts