• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Speacial interests run this country

Help Support Ranchers.net:

HAY MAKER

Well-known member
Joined
Feb 13, 2005
Messages
8,789
Reaction score
0
Location
Texas
Speacial interests run this country that we call
"the good ole USA."
R CALF is one of them,after years of promises and lies,low prices and hard work the cattle man is tireder and smarter.You multi national packer lovers get used to the fact that the cattle man now has a voice,its called R CALF .Its obvious who these so called other cattle ORGs. back its not the cattle man.
Cuss R CALF all day and all night cuss em till the cows come home,it aint gonna change a DAMN thing,R CALF is the voice of the cattle man and they get louder and stronger every day,stay the course men support the folks that support you,thats R CALF......................dont let some educated derillict tell you any different,R CALF is the cattle mans voice they are the folks that will get us a fair shake,they have no other purpose..................good luck
 

SASH

Well-known member
Joined
Feb 10, 2005
Messages
567
Reaction score
0
Location
Southern Manitoba
R CALF is the voice of the cattle man and they get louder and stronger every day,stay the course men support the folks that support you,thats R CALF......................dont let some educated derillict tell you any different,R CALF is the cattle mans voice they are the folks that will get us a fair shake,they have no other purpose..................good luck

If that bunch of buck-toothed, backwoods hillbillies is the voice of the American Cattleman, then you guys are in more trouble than I thought. All these guys seem to do is prey on the emotions of fear and greed in the weak minded among you. They spend their time trying to 'spin' events in the cattle industry but they're not even good at it. Anybody with half a brain can see they through their lies and deception. Enjoy it while you can. Good Luck
 

HAY MAKER

Well-known member
Joined
Feb 13, 2005
Messages
8,789
Reaction score
0
Location
Texas
SASH said:
R CALF is the voice of the cattle man and they get louder and stronger every day,stay the course men support the folks that support you,thats R CALF......................dont let some educated derillict tell you any different,R CALF is the cattle mans voice they are the folks that will get us a fair shake,they have no other purpose..................good luck

If that bunch of buck-toothed, backwoods hillbillies is the voice of the American Cattleman, then you guys are in more trouble than I thought. All these guys seem to do is prey on the emotions of fear and greed in the weak minded among you. They spend their time trying to 'spin' events in the cattle industry but they're not even good at it. Anybody with half a brain can see they through their lies and deception. Enjoy it while you can. Good Luck

Get used to it canuckle head,nothing personal you made your bed,siding with packers against the American cattle man,promoting Captive supply and not complying with the feed ban,instead of accepting your problems and assuming responsibility for your actions ,you take the easy road, cuss R CALF,& kiss packer ass...............good luck
 

SASH

Well-known member
Joined
Feb 10, 2005
Messages
567
Reaction score
0
Location
Southern Manitoba
Buying off a judge in Montana was probably a good ploy in the short term but it won't be too long before R-CALF gets crushed under the boot heels of the big boys. Good Luck.
 

Tam

Well-known member
Joined
Feb 10, 2005
Messages
12,759
Reaction score
0
Location
Sask
HAY MAKER said:
SASH said:
R CALF is the voice of the cattle man and they get louder and stronger every day,stay the course men support the folks that support you,thats R CALF......................dont let some educated derillict tell you any different,R CALF is the cattle mans voice they are the folks that will get us a fair shake,they have no other purpose..................good luck

If that bunch of buck-toothed, backwoods hillbillies is the voice of the American Cattleman, then you guys are in more trouble than I thought. All these guys seem to do is prey on the emotions of fear and greed in the weak minded among you. They spend their time trying to 'spin' events in the cattle industry but they're not even good at it. Anybody with half a brain can see they through their lies and deception. Enjoy it while you can. Good Luck

Get used to it canuckle head,nothing personal you made your bed,siding with packers against the American cattle man,promoting Captive supply and not complying with the feed ban,instead of accepting your problems and assuming responsibility for your actions ,you take the easy road, cuss R CALF,& kiss packer ass...............good luck

not complying with the feed ban,
Haymaker would you like to compare compliance records and investigations into said compliance records? Canadian ranchers are not the one sitting saying "no we can't import cattle as they may put our herd in danger of a spread of BSE". If the US had a compliant feed ban you wouldn't have to worry now would you? I'm sick of your claims that we are not complying when your GAO investiagtion proved it is the US that has BIG holes in your complance and record keeping.

accepting your problems and assuming responsibility for your actions
And would you also like to compare who is doing the recommended 4D testing and who is not? Who is blameing who for their problems, Haymaker. "This is not a US problem this is a Canadian problem and Japan has no right to ban our beef and if they don't open we will just threaten them with a few trade sanctions." is not coming from the mouths of Canadians now is it?

You take the easy road
:mad: who is testing the recommended cattle Haymaker? Who has the National ID system that is mandatory Haymaker? Looks to me like the US are the ones that are taking the easy road, testing slaughter plant cattle because the US producers don't want to call a vet. Labeling imported beef because you don't want to prove where your beef comes from because it may be to burdensome on the US ranchers to tag their cattle. And fighting with Japan about how to age verify your cattle because again you have no national ID system to age verify all beef by birth date. Not to mention all the other short cuts like not improving on your feed bans because it may cost a little more to feed your cattle something other than chicken litter and pet food to fatten them.
kiss packer ass.....
And no I don't kiss packers backsides but I realize that if we don't have those packers we have no market other than road side stands to sell our beef. Just how much have you and your R-CALF buddies process and sold out their on the Texas hiways Haymaker. I bet the Japanese will be right over to buy a million ton or so if you can guarantee the age and maybe even test it for them. But why would you bother to test Haymaker BSE is a Canadian problem not a US and for sure not a Texas problem.
 

HAY MAKER

Well-known member
Joined
Feb 13, 2005
Messages
8,789
Reaction score
0
Location
Texas
If you would have anyone believe any of what you state,explain why you have 4 cases of BSE and the good ole USA has none.............good luck PS you aint trying to scam me again are you canadian Tam?
 

Tam

Well-known member
Joined
Feb 10, 2005
Messages
12,759
Reaction score
0
Location
Sask
HAY MAKER said:
If you would have anyone believe any of what you state,explain why you have 4 cases of BSE and the good ole USA has none.............good luck PS you aint trying to scam me again are you canadian Tam?

Tell me Haymaker just what does our compliance to the 1997 feed bans in Canada have to do with the four cases of BSE that Canada had? Did you forget that they were investigated and found to have eaten PRE-FEED BAN FEED. And just because you haven't found it Haymaker doesn't mean you don't have it. Why was the Texas cow slipped out the back door of the slaughter house along with what 500 other suspect cattle according to the former USDA vets and what was the cow in the video tape suffering from. If you want the world to believe you don't have BSE why aren't you testing the highest risk cattle for BSE you know Haymaker the ones that die on the farms and ranches and or not tested like they are in Canada.
 
A

Anonymous

Guest
R-CULT is not the voice of the U.S. cattleman. R-CULT is the voice of the "BLAMING" cattle man. They blame imports, they blame USDA, they blame NCBA, they blame packer concentration, they blame captive supply, and they don't base any of their decisions on facts. They think government regulation and lawsuits is their ticket out.

R-CULT is the voice of a segment of this industry but they certainly do not speak for this industry and God help us if these blamers ever do.

"POOR ME", "WE CAN'T COMPETE", "THERE'S NO COMPETITION", "PLEASE GOVERNMENT SAVE US FROM OURSELVES" and the highest cattle prices on record. What a pathetic bunch of chronic complainers.



~SH~
 

HAY MAKER

Well-known member
Joined
Feb 13, 2005
Messages
8,789
Reaction score
0
Location
Texas
~SH~ said:
R-CULT is not the voice of the U.S. cattleman. R-CULT is the voice of the "BLAMING" cattle man. They blame imports, they blame USDA, they blame NCBA, they blame packer concentration, they blame captive supply, and they don't base any of their decisions on facts. They think government regulation and lawsuits is their ticket out.

R-CULT is the voice of a segment of this industry but they certainly do not speak for this industry and God help us if these blamers ever do.
"POOR ME", "WE CAN'T COMPETE", "THERE'S NO COMPETITION", "PLEASE GOVERNMENT SAVE US FROM OURSELVES" and the highest cattle prices on record. What a pathetic bunch of chronic complainers.



~SH~

Thats mighty big talk coming from a butt hole that dont even know which end of a cow to feed.And you better start hollering for help because R CALF is the voice of the cattle man,and about time slowly but surely R CALF will get the cattle man a fair shake in the market place.Cash in your packer stock SH. and get you a few cows then you will sing a different tune.Whats that you say,to much work?for a government employee,TOUGH SH*T.............good luck
 

Tam

Well-known member
Joined
Feb 10, 2005
Messages
12,759
Reaction score
0
Location
Sask
~SH~ said:
R-CULT is not the voice of the U.S. cattleman. R-CULT is the voice of the "BLAMING" cattle man. They blame imports, they blame USDA, they blame NCBA, they blame packer concentration, they blame captive supply, and they don't base any of their decisions on facts. They think government regulation and lawsuits is their ticket out.

R-CULT is the voice of a segment of this industry but they certainly do not speak for this industry and God help us if these blamers ever do.

"POOR ME", "WE CAN'T COMPETE", "THERE'S NO COMPETITION", "PLEASE GOVERNMENT SAVE US FROM OURSELVES" and the highest cattle prices on record. What a pathetic bunch of chronic complainers.



~SH~

SH someday you will have to sit down and tell us what you really think of R-CALF :lol: :lol: :lol:
 
A

Anonymous

Guest
Haymaker: "Thats mighty big talk coming from a butt hole that dont even know which end of a cow to feed."

Which end of the cow do you feed Haymaker? LOL!

From the authority on captive supplies that couldn't even define the term I humbly bow before your intellectual depth.


~SH~
 

HAY MAKER

Well-known member
Joined
Feb 13, 2005
Messages
8,789
Reaction score
0
Location
Texas
Tam said:
~SH~ said:
R-CULT is not the voice of the U.S. cattleman. R-CULT is the voice of the "BLAMING" cattle man. They blame imports, they blame USDA, they blame NCBA, they blame packer concentration, they blame captive supply, and they don't base any of their decisions on facts. They think government regulation and lawsuits is their ticket out.

R-CULT is the voice of a segment of this industry but they certainly do not speak for this industry and God help us if these blamers ever do.

"POOR ME", "WE CAN'T COMPETE", "THERE'S NO COMPETITION", "PLEASE GOVERNMENT SAVE US FROM OURSELVES" and the highest cattle prices on record. What a pathetic bunch of chronic complainers.

Miss Tam nobody cares what some one like you or sh thinks about R CALF,why would they?It takes sh 2 hours to watch 60 minutes.And you are a chronic LIL canadian hussie that thinks R CALF crossed into canada and infected the cattle herd for personal gain.You created your problems not R CALF...............good luck





~SH~

SH someday you will have to sit down and tell us what you really think of R-CALF :lol: :lol: :lol:
 
A

Anonymous

Guest
Haymaker: "SH someday you will have to sit down and tell us what you really think of R-CALF "

More importantly, I'll tell you why I feel the way I do about that lying, deceptive bunch.


~SH~
 

alabama

Well-known member
Joined
Feb 11, 2005
Messages
1,743
Reaction score
0
Location
Alabama
"that bunch of buck-toothed, backwoods hillbillies"

Hummm. Just to let y'all know. All buck-toothed, backwoods hillbillies ain't members of R-calf.
:?
 

Latest posts

Top