• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Sponsorship of R_CALF's Reno get-together/fair-well party

Help Support Ranchers.net:

elwapo said:
Just spoke with a rep from pfizer head office in Canada. He indicated to me that they were asked to sponsor a dinner for a feelot owner not knowing it was to be held in conjunction with the r-calf meetings. He said to me that it was an oversight by the rep and that they are not interested in sponsoring r-calf in any way.

Maybe you pointed out to him that oversights are usually very costly.

Murgen said:
I just received a call from Pfizer. One of their reps was approached by an Rcalf member for sponsorship, without telling the rep that it was an RCALF event.

Pfizer USA, was made aware of the situation this morning and has been in contact with RCALF, to let them know that the sponsorship will be pulled, and in no way does Pfizer support their "political agenda"..

No doubt the honourable r-calf member forgot to mention the connection . . . :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Murgen said:
I just received a call from Pfizer. One of their reps was approached by an Rcalf member for sponsorship, without telling the rep that it was an RCALF event.

Pfizer USA, was made aware of the situation this morning and has been in contact with RCALF, to let them know that the sponsorship will be pulled, and in no way does Pfizer support their "political agenda"..

R-calf should put the heat on Pfizer and get the truth. If they are taking the easy way out then maybe R-calf members better make some phone calls to Pfizer and change companies, lots of cattle owned by R-calf members.

Murgen said:

OK,here we are at the Bull Session murgen,now suppose you tell me the name of the pfizer rep you talked to and his phone #,I gotta toll free phone line out here and I think Ill find out for myself whats going on here...........name and phone number,Im waiting...........good luck

HAY MAKER said:
Murgen said:

OK,here we are at the Bull Session murgen,now suppose you tell me the name of the pfizer rep you talked to and his phone #,I gotta toll free phone line out here and I think Ill find out for myself whats going on here...........name and phone number,Im waiting...........good luck

Say HAY MAKER, have you ever thought of trying something original and doing your own leg-work, like calling them yourself? . . .GOOD LUCK . . .

Maple Leaf Angus said:
HAY MAKER said:
Murgen said:

Say HAY MAKER, have you ever thought of trying something original and doing your own leg-work, like calling them yourself? . . .GOOD LUCK . . .

what makes you think I wont,after I prove a point........name and phone #

please, I want to see what this so called pfizer rep has to say...........good luck

Haymaker, giving you the phone number of the gentleman I spoke to won't do you any good. He's in Montreal at the Canadian Head Office, and since you don't speak Canucklehead, you better phone one of your US reps. Good Luck!

Murgen said:
Haymaker, giving you the phone number of the gentleman I spoke to won't do you any good. He's in Montreal at the Canadian Head Office, and since you don't speak Canucklehead, you better phone one of your US reps. Good Luck!

I think I just proved my point to every one.................good luck

HAY MAKER said:
Maple Leaf Angus said:
HAY MAKER said:

what makes you think I wont,after I prove a point........name and phone #

please, I want to see what this so called pfizer rep has to say...........good luck

O.K.HAY MAKER, i guess i was expecting too much from you to take on such a big job as tracking down a Pfizer rep yerself, EH?

No time maybe? :)

Hey MLA, don't you have a Pfizer rep that lives about 3 miles south of you? Oh, by gosh he's my neighbor too. :D

And Haymaker, I don't really give two hoots, whether you believe me or not. I'm sure there are enough people on this forum that phoned their own reps today and were told the same thing by Pfizer.

From what I was told they had emails and faxes from all across the country waiting for them when they got to the office this morning.

But hey, you believe what you want and I guess the proof will be in the pudding.

HAY MAKER said:
Murgen said:

I think I just proved my point to every one.................good luck

Say haymaker ... you already have a number - thought you said you personnally spoke with them and they are firm on their stance.

haymaker wrote
Murgen these are all good R CALFER's that see a bigger picture than you do,I have personally spoken with some of them and they are firm on their stance...........good luck

I also received a call from head office (gentleman use to be a local sales-rep) plus spoke with our current sales rep. I was assured by both that they, Pfizer Animal Health, are not & will not be supporting r-calf.

MLA, I have to have a reason to track one down,and right now I dont have one,I believe its fact that pfizer is proceeding as planned..........good luck

Latest posts