• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

spurs

Help Support Ranchers.net:

I have not got my hands on a pair yet! A young man by the name of Matt Minor built them, his dad has built spurs for years as a hobby, Matt is starting to build quite a few. I would like to own a set that he built someday. He will build you a set any way you want them, these are just some he built recently to sell.

flyingS said:
I have not got my hands on a pair yet! A young man by the name of Matt Minor built them, his dad has built spurs for years as a hobby, Matt is starting to build quite a few. I would like to own a set that he built someday. He will build you a set any way you want them, these are just some he built recently to sell.

What is he asking for them? What are they made of???

flyingS said:

I think they are dandy working spurs. The picture is all i have to go by but they look good. I'd say $100 or so if i was buying. But i am kinda cheap.

I have a pair that Matt made, and I love them. Had a pair made for Lisa, and he didn't make them anywhere near how we asked him to,

flyingS said:

If you want a pair better get them before he gets famous and has a three year waiting list. :D :D

flyingS said:
Katrina, I hear it is a heritable trait. Your Dad is one the most knowledgeable collectors I have met. I know several, yet every time I am hunting information that I can't find I get sent to Bernie.

Yeah and he does some really nice braided reins.. Growing up all my tack was homemade. The really good stuff.

Latest posts