• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

SRM and ignorance running rampant!

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Thanks Terry - I don't mind my name and e-mail address being posted so much as the two responses I got today that were fairly stupid and insulting. They obviously came from someone (who shall remain nameless- God knows why!!!) who posts regularly on this board and has some grudge against testing. It is ok Terry, no harm done but it has shown me a thing or two about one or two of the folks who profess to be intelligent but are actually far from it. No harm done. All is well and hey, thanks for your input Terry. I hope the fact that our test is now shown to be the one that Harash initially developed may shed some light on why we are involved with it. Of course, the answer is simple - it works 100% of the time since it was refined at Case Western University and hey, if the Japanese can use it, then why not the USDA or some private corporation here in North America?? It is actualyl a rather serious question that demands an answer!!

Porker wrote:

Common Sense had everyone in the hog industry test for Hog Cholera 20 years ago to get rid of it. At least today the Japanese use a test thats up to date and it works 100% .

Biotec Global licensed the Japanese a few years ago to conduct testing using our test. I guess they like it.

Mike
Post them on here. BSE-Tester. We'll figure out who they were.

I agree with Mike. Set these fools up in front of our Kangaroo court. If you got something to say on this site, say it in public, or carry your chickenshit ass back to the whole you drug it out of.

If there is disagreement, air it.

Let's have em bse tester.

Sorry fella's. Those two idiots know who they are and that is where it is going to stay. I am not going to generate a lynch mob - or have them tried by Judge Roy Bean. If they continue or do it again, then I will personally supply the rope and a strong tree, but for now, sorry fella's, it would only serve to inflame the situation and I am not going to do that.

Having said that, perhaps it is sufficient enough to say that on one of them, the guy, was obviously never breast-fed as a child or that he had issues with peeing his bed and these things have been bothering him ever since!!! As for the other, that problem was not an issue. And that my friends, is as far as it goes.

Latest posts