• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

St. Paddy's Day Joke

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Saddletramp

Reaction score
Father Fritzgerald and Father O'Malley went to the lake fishing. When they got there Father Fritzgerald went one way and Father O'Malley went the other. Later they met back together for a little lunch of boiled potatoes and brisket.

Father O'Malley asked," Did ya have any luck, Father?"

"Aye, I did." Father Fitzgerald answered," I walked to the far side of the lake and threw me line into the water and there on the veeeery first cast I got meself a bite. So I reeeeeeled it in and there was a beautiful fish about three feet long and it's scales were the color of the rainbow they were. It was so wonderful, Father they way it simmered. But alas the luck.....just as I got it to shore me line broke and it got away."

" Merciful Heavens, Father." Father O'Malley replied,"That's truly amazing, I can't hardly believe it."

Father Fritzgerald asked," So, Father, Did Ye have any luck?"

"Aye, I did at that." Father O'Malley replied, "I myself walked to the yonder side of the lake and threw me line into the water and on the veeeery first cast I got meself a bite. So I reeeeeled it in and I'd hooked a golden lantern. A beautiful golden lantern that was jeweled with diamonds, rubies and emeralds. And it was lit with a beautiful flame that gave a wonderous light to every thing......"

" By the saints." Father Fritzgerald replied," That's truly amazing, Father,I can't hardly believe it."

Father O'Malley said," Allright , allright....If you take two feet off of your fish....I'll blow out me lantern."

Latest posts