• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Staged event

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Disagreeable

Reaction score
Did they think no one would notice? Link below:

"It was billed as a conversation with U.S. troops, but the questions President Bush asked on a teleconference call Thursday were choreographed to match his goals for the war in Iraq and Saturday's vote on a new Iraqi constitution."

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20051014/ap_on_go_pr_wh/bush_iraq

Well did you honestly George could answer a question he didn't have prepped to him in advance? Any time he tries to wing it he gets a deer caught in the headlights look. Old Harriet needs to get out more if G.W. Bush is the most brilliant man she has ever met.

I would like to see if the man, BUSH, could honestly make a sentence with about 4 or 5 " ummmm"sss in it. Every other word is attached to the next one by the word " ummm".

Apparently in all his brilliance that is supposed to be there, buried deep I suppose, he must've failed debate in hs/college!!

kolanuraven said:
I would like to see if the man, BUSH, could honestly make a sentence with about 4 or 5 " ummmm"sss in it. Every other word is attached to the next one by the word " ummm".

Apparently in all his brilliance that is supposed to be there, buried deep I suppose, he must've failed debate in hs/college!!

Strange that you think that way kola. Seems he did pretty good against Gore and Kerry in the REAL debate test. After all, who's sitting in the Oval Office now.

It's hard for me to understand your and Dis's hatred for the man. A politicians decisions are hardly ever perfect to all, but at least he doesn't make every decision based on a poll like some have in the past. :wink:

The decision to invade Iraq has changed the world more than you and I know. Take the Libyan stance of late, and no doubt the North Koreans will hesitate before making some foolish mistake. Furthurmore, do you think that Iran has been paying attention to the watered down European peace negotiations? They are laughing themselves to sleep at night.

Face it, the USA is a safer place with the show of force in good intentions. Your grandchildren may be the ones who appreciate it and may their heads be left intact.

Mike said:
It's hard for me to understand your and Dis's hatred for the man. A politicians decisions are hardly ever perfect to all, but at least he doesn't make every decision based on a poll like some have in the past. :wink:

I don't hate George W. Bush. Actually, I almost feel sorry for him these last few weeks. Cheney and Rove seem to have deserted him. I do hate what he's done to my country.

The decision to invade Iraq has changed the world more than you and I know.

What an arrogant statement.

Take the Libyan stance of late, and no doubt the North Koreans will hesitate before making some foolish mistake.

And more arrogance. Why would you think North Korea will hesitate to do whatever they want to do? Surely not our defeat of the terrorist and insurgents in Iraq. :roll: The US has been pulling troops out of South Korea to send into Iraq. What would our situation be if North Korea decided to pay Seoul a visit?

Furthurmore, do you think that Iran has been paying attention to the watered down European peace negotiations? They are laughing themselves to sleep at night.

Yes, Iran is laughing at us. As soon as the US invaded Iraq, Iran sent their agents into the southern region of Iraq to start imposing strict Islamic laws. In some parts of the British zone, the towns are full of Iran agents, just waiting for us to leave (and we will) so they can take over. Condi Rice went to Russia today to try to get their support for our UN stand against Iran and failed again.

Since George W. Bush invaded a small, soverign country that posed no threat to this country, since the prison abuses in Iraq Gitmo, the United States of America has no high moral ground to make demands from. That's what George W. Bush has done to my country.

Face it, the USA is a safer place with the show of force in good intentions. Your grandchildren may be the ones who appreciate it and may their heads be left intact.

You face it. The US is no safer today than we were before 9-11. In fact, many people agree that we're less safe since Bush's call for a Crusade in the Middle East. The Syrian President had the gall to suggest that the US should do a better job policing our border with Mexico before we start making demands on them to keep insurgents from crossing their border with Iraq. And he's right. Our southern border is wide open to virtually anyone who wants to come across. The terrible disaster in New Orleans has made it clear to the world that George W. Bush is an incomptent president. There's no doubt in my mind that it's given our enemies a lot of encouragement.

Bush is a puppet....controlled by Cheney & Rove. And if ya think about it....lordy help us if HE was REALLY in control, at least they do have some rein on him...and I'm not bragging on them by any fashion.

Ok...I don't think Bush is qualified...and he's in the White House thanks to the Supreme Court!! Let me ask this...why is it that " you guys" hate Clinton so bad? He may have spilled semen....but he cost us no blood!

You two are out of touch with reality. A discussion with you is entirely futile and a waste of time. I just hope there are less of your kind in the USA than I think there might be.

For you to say you feel sorry for GWB has to be the biggest laugher in town.

God help you both. I mean it.

Forget being the biggest laff in town...he's quickly becoming the biggest laff in the WORLD!

kolanuraven said:
Bush is a puppet....controlled by Cheney & Rove. And if ya think about it....lordy help us if HE was REALLY in control, at least they do have some rein on him...and I'm not bragging on them by any fashion.

I'm with you on this one. I'm seeing rumors that Rove is going to resign or take a leave of absence from the White House. It's almost scary to think Bush is going to be on his own up there. I highly doubt that we'd have been allowed to see that "event" being staged if Rove had still been in charge.

Bush is becoming like a skunk under the house. You know that you'll get him out sooner or later, one way or another, but it's going to be a long time before the smell goes away.

Mike said:
You two are out of touch with reality. A discussion with you is entirely futile and a waste of time. I just hope there are less of your kind in the USA than I think there might be.

No, we're in touch with reality. It's you and the Bush Bunch who are off in la la land, pretending that "freedom is on the march" in Iraq while the Iraqi people "vote" on something they've never even read! They're mostly voting as their religious leaders tell them to vote, not because they've read and thought about the implications of the Iraqi constitution. Saddam had a pretty good constitution, just no one paid attention to it. Why do you think this one will be any different after US forces leave? And we will.

I know you don't like to hear about polls :D , but they're showing that more and more people agree with us. So whine all you want, but you're fast becoming a minority if you support the Iraqi war.

For you to say you feel sorry for GWB has to be the biggest laugher in town.
God help you both. I mean it.

Well, I did say almost and, thanks, I can always use the help. :D

Saddam had a pretty good constitution, just no one paid attention to it.

Yes, I'm sure Saddam's constitution was brilliant. Poor, poor misunderstood Saddam - I'm sure he feels better knowing that there are Americans like you who are willing to stand up for him and his years of public service.

No one is taking up for Saddam....you're getting dramatic with that statement. He was an A-hole...and everyone knows it...BUT have you ever heard the old saying " keep your friends close but your enemies CLOSER".

Nothing wrong with the old "hide and watch" theory for Saddam.. we already had him in a box with the no fly zones, etc and besides if they ( govt') REALLY wanted him out...whynot send in the guy who got Pablo Escobar or something of the sort....one bullet...it's all over. And dont' tell me that " it's against our laws to assinate heads of states"...we've been doing it for yrs and so has the rest of the world.

mp.freelance said:
Saddam had a pretty good constitution, just no one paid attention to it.

Yes, I'm sure Saddam's constitution was brilliant. Poor, poor misunderstood Saddam - I'm sure he feels better knowing that there are Americans like you who are willing to stand up for him and his years of public service.

Before you judge maybe you should look it up on the net and read it. At least it gave women the same rights as men. It didn't install Islamic law alongside secular law. My point is that a constitution not worth squat if there's no one to defend and enforce it. Who will do that for the current Iraqi constitution? The United States of America. At the most, Bush will only be in office another three years. After that, someone with guts will pull us out of Iraq. Do you honestly think there will be an Iraqi military strong/willing to enforce the Constitution? If so, what do you base that on? We've been training them for two years and our own Generals say only about 700 soldiers are at Level 1, down from about 2100 a few months ago! No one knows (or is willing to admit) how many insurgents have infiltrated the military and police. Do you think that's going to change? Why?

:liar: :liar: :liar: :liar: :liar: :liar: :liar: :liar: :liar: :liar: :liar: :liar: :liar: :liar: :liar: :liar: :liar: :liar: :liar: :liar: :liar: :liar: :liar: :liar: :liar: :liar: :liar: :liar:

At least it gave women the same rights as men.

Yes, they could both watch as their children were tortured before getting sodomized with broken bottles. Equality for everyone! Hurray for Saddam!

katrina said:
:liar: :liar: :liar: :liar: :liar: :liar: :liar: :liar: :liar: :liar: :liar: :liar: :liar: :liar: :liar: :liar: :liar: :liar: :liar: :liar: :liar: :liar: :liar: :liar: :liar: :liar: :liar: :liar:
That is about the brightest thing you have ever posted on this forum Katrina. Why don't you just stick your tongue out next time.

katrina said:

No, Katrina, US Army Generals (including General Casey) testified before Congress and said there is one Iraqi unit (about 700 men) at level 1. Four months ago General Casey told us there were three units at level 1. Try as you may, you will not convince the American people that one capable Iraqi unit is better than three capable Iraqi units. So post cute little icons all you want. Americans and Iraqi civilians are still dying in Iraq while their "leaders" argue, quibble and steal our money.

Latest posts