• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Stalking, personal attacks

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Staff member
Reaction score
The stalking and personal attacks are getting out of hand. I just locked a thread that went way beyond being too mean and personal. I left the posts as an example of what will NOT be tolerated any longer. Disagree, argue, even fight over the issues...almost anything goes. But if your only purpose in being here is to follow somebody around to every post to insult them and make personal attacks, just save your time because your posts will be deleted.
Comments welcome; if anybody thinks this isn't fair, let's hear it.

Mod

What about someone that continually makes personal attacks against and calls our President names? I think you should have a talk with Oldtimer so he sets the proper example.

On every other forum I visit, the moderator/owner identifies them self when making post such as this...being an anonymous moderator is somewhat vacuous!!!! If this is Oldtimer, I just wasted my time!

RobertMac said:
What about someone that continually makes personal attacks against and calls our President names? I think you should have a talk with Oldtimer so he sets the proper example.

On every other forum I visit, the moderator/owner identifies them self when making post such as this...being an anonymous moderator is somewhat vacuous!!!! If this is Oldtimer, I just wasted my time!

Who else would it be?

hopy there are laws against even internet stalking. It's wrong, it's scary, and wackjobs do it. Step away from the computer and take a deep breath and remind yourself why it's fun to come here. It's intellectually stimulating to debate various topics (in a non stalking way), it's a great tool to gain opinions (such as in ranch talk) and a great place to share (from Sunday morning messages to photos). Try to get that ugly hate monster away and just enjoy the site. We all have different opinions on subjects and that's what makes us all unique and the site fun to come to. If everyone thought the way I do it would be not near as fun to visit. Plus I doubt everyone would ever be right at the same time! :D

Let's enjoy the site and not ruin the site.

Oldtimer said:
Sandman said:
OT being a moderator is kind of like the fox guarding the chicken coop. :( :( :( :( :( :shock:

This is not me....
How do we know????? Because you say so...and we all know you don't lie!!!!! :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

RobertMac said:
Oldtimer said:
Sandman said:
OT being a moderator is kind of like the fox guarding the chicken coop. :( :( :( :( :( :shock:

This is not me....
How do we know????? Because you say so...and we all know you don't lie!!!!! :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

The point is not if it's OT or not the point is the stalking has gone a bit far along with perpetual attacks.

Sandman said:
Anyone besides me notice standing up to the left and their bs is considered stalking. Oh how they cry when they get mud in their eye. Now if you let them post and type anything and it goes unaswered its dialog. But give them back what they dish out and its stalking. I have not seen anything on here that even resembles stalking or near stalking on here. What I have witnessed is some with resolve to not be walked on and let bs go unaswered. give it to them and you are stalking them. :shock: :eek:

Step away from the pc and tell yourself it's only an internet site.

See it's comments like "give it to them" that gets the stalking involved.

Moderator said:
The stalking and personal attacks are getting out of hand. I just locked a thread that went way beyond being too mean and personal. I left the posts as an example of what will NOT be tolerated any longer. Disagree, argue, even fight over the issues...almost anything goes. But if your only purpose in being here is to follow somebody around to every post to insult them and make personal attacks, just save your time because your posts will be deleted.

Mod

I agree! I was outraged when I saw Old Timer start the personal attacks by calling hopolong a Sack of Sh*t and then call him ball less as well as loomix.

Guess when you have moderator like this on a sight things may get a little out of hand! Seems moderators should stand above these type of personal attacks and name calling! :?

Ps. OT even put his profanity in bold letters so we would all see it.

Ps2. Should a Moderator like OT being using creative spelling to say words that are banned by the forum? Example Sh*t! Guess I kind of figured them was the things he would be moderating against :?

Oldtimer said:
Oh I love it-- You are a LYING SACK OF SH*T

Loomixpeddler like you- doesn't have any balls either...

http://ranchers.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=30939

aplusmnt said:
Moderator said:

Mod

I agree! I was outraged when I saw Old Timer start the personal attacks by calling hopolong a Sack of Sh*t and then call him ball less as well as loomix.

Guess when you have moderator like this on a sight things may get a little out of hand! Seems moderators should stand above these type of personal attacks and name calling! :?

Ps2. Should a Moderator like OT being using creative spelling to say words that are banned by the forum? Example Sh*t! Guess I kind of figured them was the things he would be moderating against :?

Oldtimer said:

So Aplus since you never mentioned hopalongs conduct ,It is safe to say you condone the way hopalong conducts himself and his manner in which he takes things off line and into peoples personal lifes?..Not a word about hopalongs words or what he did by claiming to phone people that are claimed friends of OT?...I thought of all people you would of classed up and showed more....You complained more about Ot being a monitor of this site yet not a peep about Hopalong....I guess you do condone hopalong and the manner in which he treats some here...Honestly I am surprised by that stance of yours......

nonothing said:
aplusmnt said:
Moderator said:

Mod

Oldtimer said:

So Aplus since you never mentioned hopalongs conduct ,It is safe to say you condone the way hopalong conducts himself and his manner in which he takes things off line and into peoples personal lifes?..Not a word about hopalongs words or what he did by claiming to phone people that are claimed friends of OT?...I thought of all people you would of classed up and showed more....You complained more about Ot being a monitor of this site yet not a peep about Hopalong....I guess you do condone hopalong and the manner in which he treats some here...Honestly I am surprised by that stance of yours......

If you would read the post instead of going BLAH BLAH you would know that oldtimer opened up his own can of worms by telling every one to make them calls!
I made them and proved it I was only doing what he told and any other person here to do!

So go ahead with your BLAH BLAH BLAH

nonothing said:
aplusmnt said:
Moderator said:

Mod

Oldtimer said:

I will chose my fights and you chose yours! :wink: Personally I do not worry much about how anyone conducts themselves on here. I figure if it gets out of hand then someone will erase them. But hypocrisy is something I am not fond of when moderators lecture on a subject I would think they would hold themselves up to the same standards.

Sorry to let you down, but Hypocrisy is the only fight I have time for today. I will try to do better in your eyes in the future. :wink: :lol:

if moderators were voted on, I bet Oldtimer would be bounced out like his sherriff job.

hopalong said:
If you would read the post instead of going BLAH BLAH you would know that oldtimer opened up his own can of worms by telling every one to make them calls!
I made them and proved it I was only doing what he told and any other person here to do!

For information purposes only- I just talked to the Sheriff again 5 minutes ago because I had some questions/comments about cattle...(He's the one I bought the goodlooking In Focus heifer from)

And guess what he told me :???: NO CALLS.....Nothing from a hopalong or a loomix guy.... Surprise- surprise......

He also told me how they had updated the Office website- and now had some of the history on it....I think they are doing a good job....

http://valleycountysheriff.net/index.htm

http://valleycountysheriff.net/history.htm

I do find it funny (in a sad-mad way) that both of you two (OT and Hopolong) are bothering a public official and or a public office to answer question that are a result of an online weenie measuring contest. I say we call it a tie at 4" and move on! :wink:

You guys need to get a life!

O wait maybe it is me that needs to get a life, because I am reading and responding to this stupidity! :( :cry:

aplusmnt said:
I do find it funny (in a sad-mad way) that both of you two (OT and Hopolong) are bothering a public official and or a public office to answer question that are a result of an online weenie measuring contest. I say we call it a tie at 4" and move on! :wink:

O wait maybe it is me that needs to get a life, because I am reading and responding to this stupidity! :( :cry:

Well A+- maybe when you put 30 years of your life into something- and a set of principles- and two anonymous weenies that are too scared to post their names call you a LIAR- and make absolutely false statements about the facts, (that are easily disproven if they wanted to)- maybe you will understand...

I just want everyone how much so many on here actually care about the truth... :(

Oldtimer said:
hopalong said:

For information purposes only- I just talked to the Sheriff again 5 minutes ago because I had some questions/comments about cattle...(He's the one I bought the goodlooking In Focus heifer from)

And guess what he told me :???: NO CALLS.....Nothing from a hopalong or a loomix guy.... Surprise- surprise......

He also told me how they had updated the Office website- and now had some of the history on it....I think they are doing a good job....

http://valleycountysheriff.net/index.htm

http://valleycountysheriff.net/history.htm

If i did not call how would i know that they answer the phone LAW ENFORCEMENT instead of a more precise manner !

Moving on as A+ suggest we already know how much you are respected, NOT

Oldtimer said:
aplusmnt said:

Well A+- maybe when you put 30 years of your life into something- and a set of principles- and two anonymous weenies that are too scared to post their names call you a LIAR- and make absolutely false statements about the facts, (that are easily disproven if they wanted to)- maybe you will understand...

What have you did for 30 years? Be a sheriff or be a online moderator?

I barely care what someone who I know thinks or says about me, let alone an anonymous online message board poster.

Cowboy up and let the real sheriff in town do his job, don't anyone be calling him about some silly did he call questions that originate from a message board. Not sure rather to put up a laughing emoticon or a sad one here........seeing how I also have no life I will be daring and use both! :( :lol:

aplusmnt said:
Oldtimer said:
aplusmnt said:

What have you did for 30 years? Be a sheriff or be a online moderator?

I barely care what someone who I know thinks or says about me, let alone an anonymous online message board poster.

Cowboy up and let the real sheriff in town do his job, don't anyone be calling him about some silly did he call questions that originate from a message board. Not sure rather to put up a laughing emoticon or a sad one here........seeing how I also have no life I will be daring and use both! :( :lol:

And you don't want your weenie buddies shown up to be the liars and spreaders of falsehoods they are... :wink: :lol: :p

I agree to an extent--as I never expected anything from hoppy- he's just a yap dog stalker-- but I really thought someone like Loomix - being a businessman and all- where you have to operate on your truthfulness, honor, and integrity would have enough cajones to admit he was wrong....

And so much for all the religious mumble jumble some throw on here...Bearers of False Witness- that refuse to even get the truth when its given to them can't truly be very concerned about religion.... :roll:

Guess I was wrong- and there are few around that follow the old Codes of the West- that you could do business with on a handshake- anymore... :(

hopalong said:
nonothing said:
aplusmnt said:

Hopalong You have been pulling this same crap back when you were memanpa,its same old sad **** as it was then,just the names are different......I do not give a rats ass about people like you.....A long time ago I saw you for the type of person you are...I was more surprised how a guy like Aplus can sit here and spout about how religous he is and then sit by and watch the gong show you bring to this board,then claim his fight is with hypocrisy......how lame is that?.......Any more sermons from him shall be considered hypicritcal..........and blah blah blah.... :roll: :roll:

Latest posts