• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Stalking, personal attacks

Help Support Ranchers.net:

aplusmnt said:
You have to love this site! We get a sticky post from a moderator about being nice and it goes 7 pages of insults....... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

What a country! :lol:

Better enjoy it now if the Reader 2 becomes a moderator, we could all be talking about great dinner parties :wink:

reader (the Second) said:
Tam said:
You must be mistaking me for Ann Coulter :D

Nope just remembering that even though you can't think of anything to say you post something anyway. :roll:

Who was that masked poster???? Smoke Screen Tammy at work again :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
What are you talking about or is this another one of those "I didn't know what to say but had to post anyway" post. :roll: :roll: :roll:

hypocritexposer said:
You must be mistaking me for Ann Coulter

How could anybody do that, we know what you look like.

http://www.ranchers.net/photopost/showphoto.php/photo/277/cat/500/ppuser/74

Wasn't it Reader that said she was at the other end of the spectrum, than Anne Coulter, I agree.

Tam said:
Who was that masked poster???? Smoke Screen Tammy at work again :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
What are you talking about or is this another one of those "I didn't know what to say but had to post anyway" post. :roll: :roll: :roll:

Don't worry your metaphorically blond head about it Tammy :wink:

If somebody is accusing me of something, no matter how stupid I think that person is I think I have the right to know what the he77 she is talking about. :roll: :roll: :roll:

relax Tam.... anything coming from miss"I have lived everywhere and we need more love in the world" has about as much substance as Mike Tyson has date etiquette.

, jigs, classless and clueless at the same time.

R2...I didn't know you have ever met jigs!!!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

a bitter emaciated shrew who has little to show of real substance in her life. .

....and you have met Tam....dang woman...you get around!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

wasn't it R2 that got upset with the use of the "c" word????

so I guess that means she met you too Kola

jigs said:

Ohhhhh.....good come back!!! :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

jigs, you've gotten just plain boring and predictable and that's prob the worst condition anyone can be in.

jigs said:

No,it was ME that HATES that word directed to ANY woman,call her the B word instead....

kolanuraven said:
jigs said:

Ohhhhh.....good come back!!! :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

jigs, you've gotten just plain boring and predictable and that's prob the worst condition anyone can be in.

Jigs could always re-invent himself, maybe a new username or something. I think Lulu is now available :wink: :lol: :lol:

Mrs.Greg said:
jigs said:

No,it was ME that HATES that word directed to ANY woman,call her the B word instead....

Any other ABC's unacceptable or that you approve? :lol:

Mrs.Greg said:
jigs said:

Is it okay if it's not directed at a woman? :lol:

aplusmnt said:
Mrs.Greg said:
jigs said:

Any other ABC's unacceptable or that you approve? :lol:
Just setting Jigs straight,hate to see him blame R2 for my posts,BTW Aplus run that word past your wife today,see how LONG it takes you to get lucky,unless your already doin it,then we've diagnosed the once a month problam.... :p

Mrs.Greg said:
jigs said:

WTF :shock: :shock: ....should I say Thank you Mrs G here or what??????

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

while I have my differences with Kola, I must now call her a B.... because Mrs Greg says so...

Kola you B.

R2 hated the P word..... sorry I got you two confused. Mrs G makes sense most of the time, R2 just rambles and complains when not blowing about her conections and travel.

jigs said:
while I have my differences with Kola, I must now call her a B.... because Mrs Greg says so...

Kola you B.

R2 hated the P word..... sorry I got you two confused. Mrs G makes sense most of the time, R2 just rambles and complains when not blowing about her conections and travel.

You got some MAJOR issues....I don't know what they are......but you are so pizzed at the whole world. Sad situation.

kolanuraven said:
Mrs.Greg said:
jigs said:

WTF :shock: :shock: ....should I say Thank you Mrs G here or what??????

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
:lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

jigs said:
KOOL,cause I tell you you gotta do it :D

Buy that mustang from your cousin,drive it to my place,then you can sit in the dragline seat.BTW,I'm kinda hoping its red,if not can you get it painted raspberry red before you bring it

How long will the trip take you,when should I expect you??? :)

Latest posts