• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Stalking, personal attacks

Help Support Ranchers.net:

aplusmnt said:
jigs said:
R2 just rambles and complains when not blowing about her conections and travel.

Kind of makes you wonder if Lulu has another of them secret id's :?

Sorry Sherlock......keep up.....remember Sandman has already ID'ed me as Old Timer.

kolanuraven said:
aplusmnt said:
jigs said:
R2 just rambles and complains when not blowing about her conections and travel.

Kind of makes you wonder if Lulu has another of them secret id's :?

Sorry Sherlock......keep up.....remember Sandman has already ID'ed me as Old Timer.

I think you read that wrong, I believe he was referring to you being OLD! :wink: :lol:

Mrs.Greg said:
jigs said:
while I have my differences with Kola, I must now call her a B.... because Mrs Greg says so...
KOOL,cause I tell you you gotta do it :D

Buy that mustang from your cousin,drive it to my place,then you can sit in the dragline seat.BTW,I'm kinda hoping its red,if not can you get it painted raspberry red before you bring it

How long will the trip take you,when should I expect you??? :)

tell you what, bring the car to Idaho and I'll take it on the rest of the way up, and we need to know if its a ragtop, and it'll need to be Fire engine red not raspberry :wink:

it is a hard top, and is slate blue.... I am sure that it is not a safe place to be, in a car with you two...... could ruin my reputation.

Yanuck said:
Mrs.Greg said:
jigs said:
while I have my differences with Kola, I must now call her a B.... because Mrs Greg says so...
KOOL,cause I tell you you gotta do it :D

Buy that mustang from your cousin,drive it to my place,then you can sit in the dragline seat.BTW,I'm kinda hoping its red,if not can you get it painted raspberry red before you bring it

How long will the trip take you,when should I expect you??? :)

tell you what, bring the car to Idaho and I'll take it on the rest of the way up, and we need to know if its a ragtop, and it'll need to be Fire engine red not raspberry :wink:
Sunglasses,we're gonna need sunglasses and scarves,its OK Thelma,fire engine red will do

jigs said:
it is a hard top, and is slate blue.... I am sure that it is not a safe place to be, in a car with you two...... could ruin my reputation.

Oh Honey....I don't if a country boy from Kansas could handle 2 Canadian women, but you'd prob. be famous after all the smoke cleared!!! too bad about the top, but blue is my second choice, it is a stick right?! :wink: :lol: :lol:

nope, it is a automatic...but you can shift my gears!!!

not sure what those Canadian gals are gonna be bringing to the party.....but I am loading some Crown Royal, and my t-shirt that says "salmon, the other pink meat"

also a portable anti aircraft gun in case Kola buzzes us with her private jet.

jigs said:

not sure what those Canadian gals are gonna be bringing to the party.....but I am loading some Crown Royal, and my t-shirt that says "salmon, the other pink meat"

Prob Sat AM...about 9AM your time, I'd be in the house if I were you. They'll have to dump that grey water SOMEWHERE...and Kansas is as good a place as any between Colorado and here!!!!

lol, I saw a jeep drive by the other day with a machine gun of some sort mounted on top and it reminded me of you and a few others on here for some reason. Would have made the ultimate hunting unit for Leaning H or NR. Turns out to have been a military vehicle out training.

kolanuraven said:
jigs said:

Prob Sat AM...about 9AM your time, I'd be in the house if I were you. They'll have to dump that grey water SOMEWHERE...and Kansas is as good a place as any between Colorado and here!!!!

Be sure and clear it with the FAA prior to dumping.

But then the cessna citation that you have probabally does not have a dump valve. not many of them do! :roll: :roll:

kolanuraven said:
jigs said:

would you like the GPS coordinates?? as full of BS as you are, I think I could raise 700 bushel corn if they dump on the field

kolanuraven said:
jigs said:

Funny how you go out of town but you spend your whole day on here just like every other day. I think your virtual life and real life are getting blurry to you! :roll: Or maybe it is just that old age kicking in (senile).

jigs said:
kolanuraven said:
jigs said:

would you like the GPS coordinates?? as full of BS as you are, I think I could raise 700 bushel corn if they dump on the field

Remember jigsy, I got your address that you gave me when I got those autographs for you.....I got that covered.

And Hoppy...jets are cheap right now.....we've up graded!!!! Just keeping you informed so you can get your BS correct.

jigs said:

You have some of it left to still ruin? :? :)

kolanuraven said:
jigs said:
kolanuraven said:

Remember jigsy, I got your address that you gave me when I got those autographs for you.....I got that covered.

And Hoppy...jets are cheap right now.....we've up graded!!!! Just keeping you informed so you can get your BS correct.

Just so YOU get your facts straighT

Airlines are not permitted to dump toilet waste. The waste is kept in
tanks until landing and then the ground crew pumps out the tanks and
hauls the waste to a treatment facility.

From the Chicago O'Hare Flight Standards District Office:

"Many people are of the assumption that aircraft lavatories dump
overboard when they are flushed, this is not the case. Lavatory
waste is contained on the aircraft in a holding tank until the
aircraft lands. When the aircraft is safely on the ground, only
ground crew personnel may operate the valve to dump the waste tank.
While in flight it is physically impossible for the pilots to dump the
waste water because the valve is usually located on the exterior of
the aircraft."
http://www2.faa.gov/fsdo/ord/blueice.htm

"The first toilets in airplanes were simple buckets. Information on
early flushing systems is not available, however aircraft's cabin were
not pressurized and it was easy to open doors and windows...

Today and happily for people leaving close to airports, or under
flight paths, there is no more falling manure. However planes still
have to be purged of their smelly "unpaid load". Special designed
Lavatory Service Carts collect the wastes for final disposal into the
airport sewage facility."
http://www.asiaspirit.com/lavatory.html

Aircraft Ground Support Equipment - Lavatory Service Carts
http://www.gsesales.com/lavatory_carts.htm

"Construction sites, airplanes, many boats and recreational vehicles,
and some rural parks will have port-a-johns where you can flush the
waste into a holding tank. The fluid is not the water used in standard
household toilets. It blocks or masks the odor, and slows
decomposition, until some lucky soul gets to pump out the tanks and
haul the waste to a treatment facility."
http://www.virginiaplaces.org/waste/sewer.html

Regarding the article you mentioned, perhaps there was a leak in the
waste storage tanks of the aircraft.

"Airlines are not permitted to dump lavatory waste while in flight.
FAA spokeswoman Holly Baker said that if blue ice hit the Cadamores'
house, a leak most likely occurred in a jet lavatory. At higher
attitudes the leak forms ice on the aircraft. As the jet descends, the
ice warms and starts to fall off the plane."
Gazette.com Local News
http://www.post-gazette.com/neigh_north/20021121blueicenp3.asp

NOW WHAT

maybe Kola's jet ain't as fancy as you all think...she may just have a hole cut in the bottom of it and everything just works like an outhouse.....

jigs said:
maybe Kola's jet ain't as fancy as you all think...she may just have a hole cut in the bottom of it and everything just works like an outhouse.....

You should probably take this threat a little more serious, because as full of crap as Kolan is it could possibly do some damage. But the upside is her crap don't stink so no need for nose plugs.

Latest posts