• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Stanley cup

Help Support Ranchers.net:

who is playing ?? :D :D :D
who would want a cup named stanley???? :D
are them ducks mallards :D :D
i always thought sin was spelled with an i not an "E" :eek:

just kidding i don't even follow soccer
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V

:oops: not soccer at all

Lord Stanleys Cup is the elite gift presented at the end of hockey playoffs to the winning team. The Sens are the Ottawa Senators,Canadas hope for the cup this year...the ducks are mighty,ha ha,from Anehiem....we're hoping to shoot them out of the water...so to speak :lol:

93 ssince the lat time a team that plays on home ice in Canada has won the cup...Ottowa seems to be streaking but didn't the Ducks drop the nickname Mighty after Disney sold them? The Ducks came into existance in 93 as well, kind off an interesting parellel

Mrs. Greg I will bet you and your hubby a steak dinner the quackers take it? I am guessing in six games....... could go seven but I doubt it. Shawn

SHAWN said:
Mrs. Greg I will bet you and your hubby a steak dinner the quackers take it? I am guessing in six games....... could go seven but I doubt it. Shawn
You have a bet,and your a brave man, if we lose you have to eat an Alberta Steak,thats kind of like playing Russian Roulett so Rcalf says :D

GOSH...A team named Ducks winning Stanley :lol: :lol: :lol:

O.K. its a bet, I will be coming back to Minnesota from Alaska in Oct. so we can settle up then. I thought the wings were shoe ins. maybe thats a sign. I hope the ducks keep it clean they can get a little rough, are the sens up for it? P.S. I am a porterhouse man :wink: Shawn

SHAWN said:
O.K. its a bet, I will be coming back to Minnesota from Alaska in Oct. so we can settle up then. I thought the wings were shoe ins. maybe thats a sign. I hope the ducks keep it clean they can get a little rough, are the sens up for it? P.S. I am a porterhouse man :wink: Shawn
Sounds great :!: I'm kinda partial to prime rib steak :wink:

If Ottawa wins Alfie will be MVP as much as I hate to say it-it's going to be good either way. Almost as good as the Medicine Hat/Vancouver games in the Memorial Cup.

Worked today with a couple DIE HARD Oiler fans...they're cheering for Ottawa,not because Ottawas in Canada because Prongers in Amahiem...bitter,bitter people :lol:

MLA,I'm a Danny Heatly fan too,hes had his share of problams but with class hes come to the top...proud of him

Mrs greg, that is one down! I might be forced to eat Alberta beef, but you may have to eat a little CROW :wink: Shawn

SHAWN said:
Mrs greg, that is one down! I might be forced to eat Alberta beef, but you may have to eat a little CROW :wink: Shawn
:shock: OHHHHH BURNNNN.....Lol

Was a great game though wasn't it. :)

yeah it should be a good series. I am a wild and wings fan, so I am having a hard time routing for anyone in this series but a free steak well........ I guess I can put up with Pronger for a bit. lol :?

The Sens will get their legs back. They've had 9 days off.I'm having a real tough time knowing who to cheer for. There's a lot of Canadian and Manitoba influence on the Ducks. I think I'm going to cheer for the Ducks but I hope that the Sens win it all. How's that for a decisive decision. :roll:

Latest posts