• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Stanley cup

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Well Shawn,my man looks like your one step closer to some good Alberta beef.Awesome game :!:

Well I missed the game :cry: But I did take the family to Dairy queen :) I can't taste the steak yet, but I can smell the grill warming up. Lot of series left though. three more games, sens win next one, then two in a row for the quackers.

Mrs.Greg said:
Lord Stanleys Cup is the elite gift presented at the end of hockey playoffs to the winning team. The Sens are the Ottawa Senators,Canadas hope for the cup this year...the ducks are mighty,ha ha,from Anehiem....we're hoping to shoot them out of the water...so to speak :lol:

I thought the Lord's name was Jesus. Isn't his cup the Holy Grail? The winner gets the Holy Grail?

SHAWN said:
Well I missed the game :cry: But I did take the family to Dairy queen :) I can't taste the steak yet, but I can smell the grill warming up. Lot of series left though. three more games, sens win next one, then two in a row for the quackers.
Now two in a row for the Ducks :wink:

SHAWN said:
SHAWN said:
Ya,ya,ya :roll:

:D

Mrs.Greg said:
SHAWN said:
SHAWN said:
Ya,ya,ya :roll:

:D
Who woulda thunk? :wink: I am wondering what Alberta beef will taste like as I walk away hmmming the star spangled banner. :wink: :D :D

Latest posts