• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Start of Spring Works

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Aztumbleweed

Reaction score
This is the first little draft of cows for the early start of our spring works. We could sure use some rain so we have some feed. They are slipping. Last year they were all rollie pollie fat.

startspringworks.jpg

startspringworks1.jpg

startspringworks2.jpg

startspringworks3.jpg

startspringworks4.jpg

It looks like the cattle there work for a living but they look good. My cattle feel bad if they are not knee deep in fresh grass or hay - - - they would probably go on strike if they were sent there for a visit.

Thank You George
Yes they work here, sometimes makes me feel bad they have to work so hard. Do have to keep a eye out for any striking cows and get them out before they infect the whole herd. If we could get are rains going they wouldn't be working at all (and I might actually get to take a day in town)Oh well we are one day closer to rain. Will set a new no rain record by saturday really don't want to see a new record didnt really like the old record.
Adios

Thanks for the pictures! Hope rain is in the forecast for you. How is you family and the new addition? Have a good day :D

Latest posts