• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Steve, was it you that said......

Help Support Ranchers.net:

hypocritexposer

Reaction score
.....that publishing that photo of the administration during the Osama raid was irresponsible and that info. could be gleaned from it?

I think there were a couple of Dems. that said "bullpuckey"

anyhoo......

CIA Bin Laden Hunter 'John' Identified From White House Photos

Fox News quotes former CIA operations officer Charles Faddis, who contends that revealing the man's identity "is a real serious matter."

"It's not entertainment, some people may think it is, but it's not … There are real people out there that are going to be killed because of this."

"I implore you, do not publish this man's name," former deputy director of central intelligence John McLaughlin told the Observer.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/07/13/man-who-hunted-bin-laden-identified_n_896529.html

Faster horses said:
That is absolultely SAD.
Is nothing sacred anymore? :cry:

Not as long as the liberals want to exercise their stupidity, Why don't they just put a target on his back :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

It wasn't long after the photo came out that some intelligence people were saying it showed alot.. even after the media blurred some of it internet experts were able to find out details that shows it should have never been released..

loose lips sink ships.. but a picture is worth a thousand words...

I seriously don't understand why people don't stop and think about what they are doing when they release and report on some of this stuff. I don't know how many times I have thought "What the H*ll were they think when they released that info" when listening to some of this stuff being reported on in the media. Do they not care about the danger they are putting others/millitary in as long as they get the SCOOP on the rest of the pack? :roll: Some of this stuff should never be released due to the sensative nature and the risk to the Military that are there to PROTECT ALL OF US but as long as you got mindless stupid people guarding the info all is fair when it comes to peoples rights to know all. :mad:

Faster horses said:
I agree. I'm to the point where I wouldn't blame anyone if they
didn't want to be part of the FBI, CIA, military or any other
top secret group. The good things they do just comes back to
bite 'em. Shameful.

Problem is there is no such thing as TOP SECRET any more, as long as there are STUPID PEOPLE willing to betray those protecting us. They care more about their rights to know everything, than they care about the safey of those protecting them. :mad:

Latest posts