• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Stick A Fork In Weiner............

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Mike

Reaction score
he's done.

Weiner Dressed in Bra, Panties for College Photo
Monday, 13 Jun 2011 02:14 PM

In what could be the final straw for Rep. Anthony Weiner's political career, new embarrassing photos are surfacing — including one showing Weiner dressed in women's clothing.

The photos, said to have been taken when Weiner was a college student, show him dressed as a woman in a black bra, panties and leotards.

The explicit photos are expected to touch off a bidding war involving a number of media outlets.

"These new photos make Weiner's current scandal even more disturbing," said one industry source.

The fresh photos come as the New York Democrat is reeling from the disclosure that he sent a raunchy photo of himself in his underwear to a 21-year-old college student. Weiner now has acknowledged exchanging messages and photos ranging from sexually suggestive to explicit with several women online.

Several prominent Democrats, including House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi and Rep. Debbie Wasserman Schultz, the national party head, have called on Weiner to step down.

Weiner announced Saturday that he was entering professional treatment at an undisclosed location and wanted a leave of absence from Congress.

Mike said:
he's done.

Weiner Dressed in Bra, Panties for College Photo
Monday, 13 Jun 2011 02:14 PM

In what could be the final straw for Rep. Anthony Weiner's political career, new embarrassing photos are surfacing — including one showing Weiner dressed in women's clothing.

The photos, said to have been taken when Weiner was a college student, show him dressed as a woman in a black bra, panties and leotards.

The explicit photos are expected to touch off a bidding war involving a number of media outlets.

"These new photos make Weiner's current scandal even more disturbing," said one industry source.

The fresh photos come as the New York Democrat is reeling from the disclosure that he sent a raunchy photo of himself in his underwear to a 21-year-old college student. Weiner now has acknowledged exchanging messages and photos ranging from sexually suggestive to explicit with several women online.

Several prominent Democrats, including House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi and Rep. Debbie Wasserman Schultz, the national party head, have called on Weiner to step down.

Weiner announced Saturday that he was entering professional treatment at an undisclosed location and wanted a leave of absence from Congress.

Fat lady may not have sang yet but she is clearing her throat! Wont be long!

If I could possibly throw in my two cents here, I believe the whole women's clothing thing might have just been a dumb college thing. I've seen people do some weird crap in college. Hell, I even sported a black mohawk with the sides of my hair dyed blue. It happens, man. My guess is this is when Weiner's "sickness" or whatever you want to call it started, but that's just me.

rammtein7 said:
If I could possibly throw in my two cents here, I believe the whole women's clothing thing might have just been a dumb college thing. I've seen people do some weird crap in college. Hell, I even sported a black mohawk with the sides of my hair dyed blue. It happens, man. My guess is this is when Weiner's "sickness" or whatever you want to call it started, but that's just me.

Looks like the "college prank" of wearing lingerie scarred the Weiner for life.

rammtein7 said:

You are right College years are college years I hear some even do ILLEGAL DRUGS like Cocaine in college and never have to pay a price for it. :wink:

Tam said:
rammtein7 said:

You are right College years are college years I hear some even do ILLEGAL DRUGS like Cocaine in college and never have to pay a price for it. :wink:

I'm not sure what you're trying to insinuate here Tam. Surely you can't be pointing a finger at me when you don't even know who I am. Yes I may be for the legalization of marijuana but beyond that, no. Not a coke head.

rammtein7 said:
Tam said:
rammtein7 said:

I'm not sure what you're trying to insinuate here Tam. Surely you can't be pointing a finger at me when you don't even know who I am. Yes I may be for the legalization of marijuana but beyond that, no. Not a coke head.

the "coke thing", is just another "Breitbart conjob", I'm pretty sure. Just like the "weiner job"

Conservatives very rarely tell the truth.

:lol:

rammtein7 said:
Tam said:
rammtein7 said:

You ready don't know who Obama is do you. :roll:

Obama had written in his first book, "Dreams From My Father" (1995), before entering politics, that he had used marijuana and cocaine ("maybe a little blow"). He said he had not tried heroin because he did not like the pusher who was trying to sell it to him.

So is Obama a coke head and if so should he be President of the US and the person in charge of the World's strongs military NUKES and all?

Tam said:
rammtein7 said:
Tam said:

You ready don't know who Obama is do you. :roll:

Obama had written in his first book, "Dreams From My Father" (1995), before entering politics, that he had used marijuana and cocaine ("maybe a little blow"). He said he had not tried heroin because he did not like the pusher who was trying to sell it to him.

Younger people spend less time "vetting" Presidential candidates, than they do their "tweeting partners", obviously.

Hey, Rammstein, maybe you'll get a "tweet" of the fabricated photos that the Repub. party sent out and a letter from the DNC distancing themselves, from the controversy, and you can vote for obama's solid economic policies again. :lol: :lol:

rammtein7 said:
http://www.salon.com/news/feature/1999/10/18/cocaine

We all know about GW Bush's past, Oldtimer has fill us all in. :wink: I'm sure there is not a rock unturned about his past. Can you say the same about Obama? NO Why? because the Lib. Bias media doesn't give a rats butt about what that teleprompter reading cokehead is hiding from the voters. That is why he was allowed to seal his birth, college, legal and passport records even though he was running as the most TRANSPARENT President in History. :roll:

rammtein7 said:
http://www.salon.com/news/feature/1999/10/18/cocaine

The Republican candidates discussed the issues the other night in the debate, did you watch it, or were you watching chris Matthews, discussing how the Repub. candidates don't discuss the issues?

You haven't done so well on being accurate, thus far, in your Ranchers experience, and dissing conservatives.

"just another Breitbart conjob"

:lol:

Faster horses said:
I'd bet she means your President. But I could be wrong...

Nah that went right over his head, or he protests too loudly :wink: :wink: :wink:

hopalong said:
Faster horses said:

Nah that went right over his head, or he protests too loudly :wink: :wink: :wink:

You read my mind Hop. he did seem to go on the defensive a bit quick didn't he? :? :wink:

Tam said:
hopalong said:
Faster horses said:

You read my mind Hop. he did seem to go on the defensive a bit quick didn't he? :? :wink:

I wouldn't call it defensive. I would call it covering my bases.

rammtein7 said:
Tam said:
hopalong said:

I wouldn't call it defensive. I would call it covering my bases.

Why would you need to cover bases if you were as innocent as you claim????????? :wink: :wink: :wink:
You hiding something there GR? :roll: :roll:

Latest posts