• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Stimulus Money Wasted

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Mike

Reaction score
Just reading about Solyndra and the other "green" jobs companies doing a belly flop after getting taxpayer money.

The Stimulus/Porkulus will go down as the biggest wasteful project in history. Right along with the "Too Big To Fail" Bank & UAW/auto manufacturer bailouts.

Have the liberals had enough yet?

The "Fed" is busy as we speak bailing out European Banks about to capitulate.

I say no more "Hope & Change".

If Buckwheat gets one vote in his upcoming election, it will be too many.

And please remember, Bush is not running for Pres. this time.

Mike said:
Just reading about Solyndra and the other "green" jobs companies doing a belly flop after getting taxpayer money.

The Stimulus/Porkulus will go down as the biggest wasteful project in history. Right along with the "Too Big To Fail" Bank & UAW/auto manufacturer bailouts.

say there mikey, what about that 60 BBBillion dollars gw et al LOST and or LOOTED in Iraq and Afghanistan $$$

flounder said:
Mike said:

say there mikey, what about that 60 BBBillion dollars gw et al LOST and or LOOTED in Iraq and Afghanistan $$$

Hasn't the DOJ got off their butts to find that money yet? Maybe they should worry more about that than defending blacck panther members.

Latest posts