• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

STRESS TEST ?

Help Support Ranchers.net:

HAY MAKER

Reaction score
The pictures attached are used to test the level of stress a person can handle.

The slower the pictures move, the better your ability of handling stress.

Alleged criminals that were tested see them spinning around madly;
however, senior citizens and kids see them standing still.

None of these images are animated - they are perfectly still.

cid_010901c6363e818977a010a45340Ric.gif

That's exactly the way I see em Lilly,but I cant handle stress worth a damn,cuss a blue streak :shock: thanks for the rain this morning really more like a shower got 4 points,not much but when you are begging,take what I can get :wink: ............good luck

PS I stole this pic off the web,that;s why our text is running wide,some but hole did'nt resize it :D :D :D what tha #%#@$%^^ the price was right :D

Haymaker- cussing a blue streak can be a good stress reliever...Its those that say or do nothing and let it build that you have to worry about when it finally pops.....

Yea that's I heard you think they would just drink a lil good whiskey cuss a lil and go on about there buisness, instead of going homicidal.
What's your weather like up there OT,weather people here are calling for spring like conditions,trees are starting to bud,planting is just around the corner..............good luck

HAY MAKER said:
Yea that's I heard you think they would just drink a lil good whiskey cuss a lil and go on about there buisness, instead of going homicidal.
What's your weather like up there OT,weather people here are calling for spring like conditions,trees are starting to bud,planting is just around the corner..............good luck

We picked up about 6" of snow the end of the week- got some foot and half to two foot deep drifts around in areas...Temps been cool with the lows down around 0 and highs in the teens...Weather boys say it is supposed to start warming back up and get back in the 30's...

Supposed to get in the eighties mid week around here,IM gonna start plowing and praying for rain,if we dont get an early wet spring ,it's gonna be bad news this year.
You never did say if Gabe's finger is doing alright,that would be something if it grew back...........good luck

HAY MAKER said:
You never did say if Gabe's finger is doing alright,that would be something if it grew back...........good luck

If you didn't know it had happened you couldn't even tell...That lady Doc knew her stuff....The part she sewed back on turned black, but protected the end of the finger which pinked up and grew back--even the nail which she wasn't sure of- then all the dead stuff sluffed off and its as good as new....But today he dropped one of the "little" tractor weights that I was using as a doorstop on his foot- but its going to be Ok too- just caused some howling and yowling for awhile :wink: .....

Well that's good news,he is getting old enough to be good help,wont be long he will be trying to go farm & ranch with grandpa instead of going to school :D,that will go on till he starts taking an interest in girls,be down hill from there .............good luck

Speakin of downhill when boys take interest in girls......While stayin in San Antonio, some of the other FFA kids from other schools were there, since LaQuinta Inn's give a discount to FFA organizations, it didnt take long for the motels to fill up with kids....mostly boys.....

We came back from eatin supper one night to find......in our key hole slot....(the one's you use the card in) a lil piece of paper folded to fit in the hole...pulled it out, n it had 3 boys cell phone numbers on it!!!! The other two girls with me thought it was cute, and funny. Amanda..bless her heart, when she gets a feller, I will really feel for him. LOL cuz she still says, "Got my horse, got my dog, don't need no cowboy" The other two stayed up for another hour gigglin and talkin and wonderin "who they are" and "what they look like"...........Amanda went to sleep LOL

the_jersey_lilly_2000 said:
Speakin of downhill when boys take interest in girls......While stayin in San Antonio, some of the other FFA kids from other schools were there, since LaQuinta Inn's give a discount to FFA organizations, it didnt take long for the motels to fill up with kids....mostly boys.....

We came back from eatin supper one night to find......in our key hole slot....(the one's you use the card in) a lil piece of paper folded to fit in the hole...pulled it out, n it had 3 boys cell phone numbers on it!!!! The other two girls with me thought it was cute, and funny. Amanda..bless her heart, when she gets a feller, I will really feel for him. LOL cuz she still says, "Got my horse, got my dog, don't need no cowboy" The other two stayed up for another hour gigglin and talkin and wonderin "who they are" and "what they look like"...........Amanda went to sleep LOL

Amanda is a good girl, be plenty time for boys after school,wonder how long that will last ?These kids nowadays grow up fast............good luck

Latest posts