• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Stupid remark of the day

Help Support Ranchers.net:

passin thru

Reaction score
"I begged him not to go to Iraq," the anti-war activist said through tears at a rally in support of the former soldiers, who wore black T- shirts emblazoned with "AWOL." "And I wish he was standing up here with these people because he didn't want to go." `Cindy Sheehan

you fellas missed the memo:

SHE IS A VICTIM - NOTHING SHE SAYS CAN BE TESTED - ONLY ACCEPTED. Got it? To test her political speech is uncaring and unAmerican.

I am the victim of the press ramming her down my throat every time she spouts off uncontrolably.

I am sad her boy died, but she is making an ass of herself the way she portrays his death. let a man die with honor!

Jigs,

I agree her son served with honor, and unfortunately died in honorable service. There is nothing honorable about pimping on someone else's sacrifice.

She may have gave birth to the courages young man....... But she was NEVER a mother to him....... :mad: :mad:
Go back and search her here at Ranchersnet....... YOu'll be amazed... :wink: :wink:

Brad S said:
Jigs,

I agree her son served with honor, and unfortunately died in honorable service. There is nothing honorable about pimping on someone else's sacrifice.

George W. Bush pimps on every soldier's death when he stands up and tells us that to get our troops out of Iraq now would dishonor their sacrifice. Yet you seem to think that's ok? IMO, it dishoners them to allow more young Americans to die in this senseless, dishonest, neverending war.

Disagreeable said:
Brad S said:
Jigs,

George W. Bush pimps on every soldier's death when he stands up and tells us that to get our troops out of Iraq now would dishonor their sacrifice. Yet you seem to think that's ok? IMO, it dishoners them to allow more young Americans to die in this senseless, dishonest, neverending war.

to die in this senseless, dishonest, neverending war

See, here's the problem dis, this is what YOU think, not what lots of others of us think.

It's a free country and you are entitled to your opinion. but so are we. And you trying to ram your opinion down our throats, ain't going to cut it.

If you had lived during the revolutionary war, you would have been a tory, in my opinion.

If you really want to change our minds, maybe you need to go about it in a different way.

I don't like that we have young people dieing over there either, but I don't blame GW. I blame the people who are doing the killing. Like, uhm, lets see, THE TERRORISTS! Hmmm, no that couldn't possibly be it. Just dang ol' GW personally killing them.

You probably subscribe to the theory that if we take away all the guns from people, then no one will ever kill anyone else, also.

Oh, and if it will help you dis, I ain't no fan of GW either. But he beats the hell out of Kerry or Gore.

You don't want a republican pres? Then get a decent candidate and I'll vote for them. So far, it don't look like it's going to be much of a problem.

:wink:

Dis, to pull the boys out would be the largest dishonorable thing to do. no different that the way we let down our Vietnam vets.

when potty training your kids, did you get 1/2 way there and decide it was too tough, and just let them crap themselves the rest of thier lives??

you and people like you have no idea of honor, pride, love of country, nor do you realize that these boys are over there, willing to pay the ULTIMATE price, so you can sit at home and type your drivel on the computer, and not have to worry if your home will take rocket fire tonigt, or if your car will be targeted by roadside bombs on the way to work tomarrow.

show some friggin respect, or just move your ass to France.

when potty training your kids, did you get 1/2 way there and decide it was too tough, and just let them crap themselves the rest of thier lives??

In the liberal world that would be perfectly acceptable idea to let your child "crap themselves".... as that potty training might infringe upon thier rights...

5 1/2 yr. still wants diaper at night
Jan 1999

My healthy 5 1/2 yr. old daughter still uses "Good Nights"(the big kid version of Pull Ups), and has no interest in kicking the habit! And, she refuses to go to the bathroom before she goes to bed to reduce the chances of her peeing. The Good Night usually has been used by morning. I think she's afraid to try to go without a "diaper" though I've tried to make it a completely non-judgmental endeavor. She doesn't want to discuss this topic at all. Is this something that she'll grow out of? Thanks in advance for any responses.
http://parents.berkeley.edu/advice/potty/5.html

Does anyone have experience with a child not being potty trained by age 7? The girl in question apparently is not embarrassed by her lack of control and has learned means of coping with the situation (like bringing a change of underwear to school, washing out her own panties and wearing a pull-up at night). Thanks!

My 7-year old is still in pullups at night, after toilet training at about age 3.25. My wife and I were both late bedwetters (boy do I hope this is being posted anonymously), so we figure he's genetically entitled. We don't worry about it, just enforceit to save ourselves the laundry load. He's embarrassed about it, and hides his pullups from the sight of others when he has a sleepover or babysitter. , and just can't manage to wake himself up at night. We stopped waking him up at night ourselves because that wasn't teaching him anything, he didn't remember it in the morning, and then we had fights where he insisted he had been dry all night.
http://parents.berkeley.edu/advice/potty/bigkids.html

Berkeley Parents Network, a parent-to-parent advice newsletter for the community of parents in the Berkeley, California area. Many busy parents have taken the time to enlighten and inform us with their suggestions, their wisdom, and their experience, archived here for all who need it. Please help yourself and use it in the spirit of sharing!

liberals taking advice from other liberals is really stupid......

so why should we listen to them about war when theya can't even figure out how to potty train thier children.....

Jinglebob said:
See, here's the problem dis, this is what YOU think, not what lots of others of us think.

The majority of Americans agree with me, not with you.

It's a free country and you are entitled to your opinion. but so are we. And you trying to ram your opinion down our throats, ain't going to cut it.

Ram my opinion down your throat? That's a laugh. Take a count and see how many posts on this board agree with me. Yes, there are more than there used to be, but most posts still don't agree with me. So it seems that you're trying to ram your opinion down my throat. But what I think you'd rather have happen is for me to just shut up so you can pretend all is will in Iraq. It's not. Americans are dying, billions of dollars have been lost, with no accounting, billions more being spent every month, this Administration refuses to accept responsibility for the disaster in that country, and all the while the Taliban in Afghanistan are making a comeback! So pretend away, but the facts are going to get in your way.

If you had lived during the revolutionary war, you would have been a tory, in my opinion.

And you're entitled to your opinion.

If you really want to change our minds, maybe you need to go about it in a different way.

Why would I want to change your mind?

I don't like that we have young people dieing over there either, but I don't blame GW. I blame the people who are doing the killing. Like, uhm, lets see, THE TERRORISTS! Hmmm, no that couldn't possibly be it. Just dang ol' GW personally killing them.

Of course you don't blame GW. You're one of those people who scream about too many abortions and women should take responsibility for themselves, but you refuse to ask for the Bush Bunch to take responsibility for the disaster that is the Iraqi War. There were no terrorists in Iraq when we invaded that country, at least not in the part Saddam had control over. There were no WMDs. Saddam had nothing to do with 9/11. Most of the killing in Iraq today is between Iraqis, Sunnis and Shiites. That wasn't happening under Saddam. So you're spinning. Won't work with me.

You probably subscribe to the theory that if we take away all the guns from people, then no one will ever kill anyone else, also.

:roll:

Oh, and if it will help you dis, I ain't no fan of GW either. But he beats the hell out of Kerry or Gore.

1. No it doesn't help.
2. How do you know he beats the hell out of Gore or Kerry?

You don't want a republican pres? Then get a decent candidate and I'll vote for them. So far, it don't look like it's going to be much of a problem.
:wink:

I want a responsible government. We don't have that today. Look at the disasters this Administration has given us: Iraq, Afghanistan, Katrina, immigration, deficit spending, corruption.... How can you defend this bunch?

jigs said:
Dis, to pull the boys out would be the largest dishonorable thing to do. no different that the way we let down our Vietnam vets.

You're going to have to explain that one to me. We lost 58,000 lives and 350,000 wounded in Vietnam and we've lost more in three years in Iraq that we did in the first three years in Vietnam. Our military was severely damaged by Vietnam and recruiting is becoming more difficult today. When we came out, drugs were easily obtainable in most military units there, soldiers were killing their own leaders, cutting off the ears of dead VC, remember Mi Lai? We should have come out much sooner.

And why do you think we're 1/2 way there in Iraq? We've overthown Saddam, they've got a constitution, they've elected a government, we've spent no telling how many billions$$ to train hundreds of thousands of police and soldiers. Exactly when will you say it's time to bring out troops home? According to George Bush, we've turned corner after corner and yet there always seems to be more death ahead of us, another excuse to keep out troops in a war that is not winnable with guns. The generals on the ground in Iraq say that.

you and people like you have no idea of honor, pride, love of country, nor do you realize that these boys are over there, willing to pay the ULTIMATE price, so you can sit at home and type your drivel on the computer, and not have to worry if your home will take rocket fire tonigt, or if your car will be targeted by roadside bombs on the way to work tomarrow.

And you're so full of manure, you probably stink. I know the boys are ovr there, that's what makes me so furious. That Bush sent them off to get Saddam, not because he was a threat to this country, but because Bush wanted him. He wanted to do something Daddy didn't do. Give me a break on trying to scare me. Nothing that's going on in Iraq makes us safer in this country. In fact, most every expert says we're in more danger of being attacked by terrorists here than we were before the Iraqi invasion. One of Osama's main recruiting themes had been that one day the US would invade a small oil rich country and take it over. Bush made a prophet out of Bin Ladin. He woke up every militant Islamic in the Middle East and set them on a mission to kill Americans.

show some friggin respect, or just move your ass to France.

Show some respect to who? Not you. As long as you support this Administration that sent our young men and women off to war, undermanned, without their body armor, without their heavily armored vehicles, to save money, you won't get any respect from me.

BTW, I'm not going anywhere. I'm a bred and born American and plan to stay right here. Bush will be gone one day and we can begin to mend the reputation of this once great country.

Steve said:
liberals taking advice from other liberals is really stupid......

so why should we listen to them about war when theya can't even figure out how to potty train thier children.....

I read that George Bush wasn't potty trained until he was three years old. I'm not sure what that has to do with the Iraq War. I guess you're just trying to change the subject? Won't work. :lol:

IF you don't mind my butting in, how many people are killed annually through gang fights, murderers, even car wrecks? That's a dishonorable way to die!! :!: IMHO the war in Iraq is totally honorable, and we're fighting against terrorism ON THEIR OWN TURF NOT OURS!!! :!: I got some pics of Pearl Habor invasion by Japan...original pics while it was happening. Just got it e-mail today, will find some time to post it.

Have a good day.

Hanta Yo said:
IF you don't mind my butting in, how many people are killed annually through gang fights, murderers, even car wrecks? That's a dishonorable way to die!! :!: IMHO the war in Iraq is totally honorable, and we're fighting against terrorism ON THEIR OWN TURF NOT OURS!!! :!: I got some pics of Pearl Habor invasion by Japan...original pics while it was happening. Just got it e-mail today, will find some time to post it.

Have a good day.

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
Bravo!!! At least our men and women are fighting for something they BELIEVE in.....the freedom of the iraqi people!!!! :!: :!: They are not out on the streets of America, using illegal drugs and harming their neighbors...they are FIGHTING FOR THE FREEDOM OF A PEOPLE TOO OPPRESSED TO FIGHT FOR THEMSELVES!!!!!

Hanta Yo said:

Feel free to join the discussion any time. You can't ignore the fact there were no terrorists in Iraq before Bush invaded it, or at least not in the part of the country he controlled. Satillite photos showed terrorist training camp in the no fly zone. Saddam was not in control of the no fly zones. So your "we fighting them there so we won't have to fight them here" slogan won't hold water. Good pics of Pearl Harbor, but they have nothing to do with Iraq. Japan attacked us, we declared war on them. Iraq did not attack us, we still declared war on them. That's not what a great country does, attack a smaller, weaker country just because they want to. :mad:

Have a good day.

Thank you.

katrina said:
Freedom for the Iraq people.......... Try freedom for EVERYONE in the red, white and blue......

They have freedom. They have an elected government, they have a consitituion, they have an Army, they have police. So why can't our troops come home.

Latest posts