• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Stupid remark of the day

Help Support Ranchers.net:

poor pathetic little dis just oudid Cindy in the stupid remark category

You can't ignore the fact there were no terrorists in Iraq before Bush invaded it,

that rock must be weighing pretty heavy on her ..............I was going to say mind, but.........................

passin thru said:
poor pathetic little dis just oudid Cindy in the stupid remark category

You can't ignore the fact there were no terrorists in Iraq before Bush invaded it,

that rock must be weighing pretty heavy on her ..............I was going to say mind, but.........................

There weren't. You can spin all you want, but the facts are out there. There were no WMDs either, by the way.

Someone move that rock that POOR PATHETIC LITTLE DIS is hiding under..................on second thought.

WOW,passing thru,you got to call dis names in every post you did today...You must feel like a real man,name calling and all.........But i am not surprised,so many here dont like dis's take on things,making you think that it is easy to get people on your side with calling her names..........you have no balls,no thoughts of your own,you are a small sheep,that seems to want so bad just to be popular.......why not write something intelligent?...with out help from LB...

nonothing said:
WOW,passing thru,you got to call dis names in every post you did today...You must feel like a real man,name calling and all.........But i am not surprised,so many here dont like dis's take on things,making you think that it is easy to get people on your side with calling her names..........you have no balls,no thoughts of your own,you are a small sheep,that seems to want so bad just to be popular.......why not write something intelligent?...with out help from LB...

You sure hit the nail on the head with this post. Truer words have never been spoken on this forum.

SDSteve said:
You sure hit the nail on the head with this post. Truer words have never been spoken on this forum.

This is coming from someone that started a thread titled MY LIST, that tried to label the "biggest annonymous cowards" on ranchers.net?

In that thread you stated that you (of all people) doubted X could tell a heifer from a cow, or could calve out a set of heifers if its life depended out it. You called X a coward and a wimp. You also said that you figured X for a troll.
You dedicated an entire topic to name calling and degrading someone else. Maybe those truer words that have never been spoken here hit the nail on the head for you in a way that you didn't know until now.

BBJ said:
SDSteve said:

This is coming from someone that started a thread titled MY LIST, that tried to label the "biggest annonymous cowards" on ranchers.net?

In that thread you stated that you (of all people) doubted X could tell a heifer from a cow, or could calve out a set of heifers if its life depended out it. You called X a coward and a wimp. You also said that you figured X for a troll.
You dedicated an entire topic to name calling and degrading someone else. Maybe those truer words that have never been spoken here hit the nail on the head for you in a way that you didn't know until now.

My what a clouded memory you have. I only started my list to point out how asinine the list "X" herself had started. Kind of like pointing out absurdity by being absurd.

SDSteve said:
BBJ said:
SDSteve said:

My what a clouded memory you have. I only started my list to point out how asinine the list "X" herself had started. Kind of like pointing out absurdity by being absurd.
:lol: :lol: :lol: Clouded memory? :lol: :lol: :lol:
Ok here ya go:
http://ranchers.net/forum/about7997.html&highlight=list

Go back and re-read it, maybe there is a clouded memory here. :shock:

Just in case you don't have the time here are a few quotes from you sdsteve:
"I doubt if "X" could tell a heifer from a cow or calve out a set of heifers if his life depended on it. " (Thats a personal attack on someone you admittedly know nothing about.) :???:

"Actually the first time I read one of your posts "X" is figured you for a troll." (That was mature of you.) :clap:

"You are most definitely a complete and total COWARD and WIMP." (Name caller) :lol: :wink:

Yeah sd your right.

Ole dis set the tone long ago when she started calling me names and refused to look at links that I had posted. So if she wants to play that way. I will call her on her stupid remarks of the day. It is nice to see our resident liberal insurgents all appear at once.............hmmmmmmmmmmmm

POOR PATHETIC LITTLE DIS................and her sheeple

9c5ac02f.gif

Latest posts