• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

summer/fall photos

Help Support Ranchers.net:

gcreekrch said:
Big Muddy rancher said:
Great set of pictures. :D

That little guy cracks me up every time I see him. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Me too. The hot dog picture a couple years back still comes to mind fairly regular. :D

Thanks for the photos Justin. How did you make out for feed after the hailstorm?

we were able to get enough gathered up, i hope :? :wink: the hailstorm wiped out probably 85% of the first cutting. thankfully we had enough moisture that we were able to bale a fair amount of second cutting. i ended up buying some year old hay from a couple neighbors. sooo, depending on when winter decides to set in, we might/might not have enough :wink:

Faster horses said:
In the picture with the stick horse...did anyone but me
notice the expression on both faces...it was the very same.

Like father, like son. :D

we both tend to get a bit crabby sometimes when it comes to barrel racing, stick horse or otherwise... :D

Shortgrass said:
Nicky said:
How is your pup Shortgrass?

It seemed like a good idea at the time :lol: :lol: .

Ah, we like her real well, but she is all puppy. I believe she must have some "junk yard dog" breeding from the looks of the front step :?: Yep I'm sure of it :nod:.

Boy oh boy, ain't it the truth, the joys of starting over with a pup! Our Collie Heeler female is now about 4 months old and finally starting to give a few indications of being something more than a shoe-chewing, junk-dragging, leg-biting monster.

Still, "but she is all puppy", as you said and some days :roll:

Patience . . .

Latest posts