• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Summer pups and bucks

Help Support Ranchers.net:

redrobin

Reaction score
Coyote puppies

Big buck for here

Both taken with a phone. Sorry they aren't very clear.

Just about hit a buck like that on the road yesterday afternoon. Then about 11pm Tam and I were coming out of the hay field down on the border. There was a light sitting on the highway, we figured we were going to get stopped by police as they have been patrolling the border pretty heavy. Turn out it was the young lady Customs officer on her way to work. Hit what I think was the same deer as earlier and most likely totaled her Ford Eclipse. Gave her a ride to work as she was pretty shook up after getting hit in the face with a air bag.
I went back to the field a 6am and somebody had cut the antlers off the carcass already.

Big Muddy rancher said:
Just about hit a buck like that on the road yesterday afternoon. Then about 11pm Tam and I were coming out of the hay field down on the border. There was a light sitting on the highway, we figured we were going to get stopped by police as they have been patrolling the border pretty heavy. Turn out it was the young lady Customs officer on her way to work. Hit what I think was the same deer as earlier and most likely totaled her Ford Eclipse. Gave her a ride to work as she was pretty shook up after getting hit in the face with a air bag.
I went back to the field a 6am and somebody had cut the antlers off the carcass already.

A friend of mine is Native American. He was camping this week. He posted a picture of a deer in the back of his truck (Washington State). Turns out someone else had just hit it and he was able to salvage it. I was glad it didn't't go to waste.

Latest posts