• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Sunday Photos

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Yanuck

Reaction score
Went for little tour today, date wasn't set right on the camera I found out later :roll:

obligatory cattle shot :wink:
June2010001.jpg

don't move a muscle
June2010003.jpg

parents chasing after their kids
June2010005.jpg

June2010007.jpg

June2010008.jpg

Momma was not happy we were so close
June2010010.jpg

my ducklings
June2010009.jpg

her rock star move :roll:
June2010011.jpg

our weekly weenie roast
June2010014.jpg

my handsome boy
June2010019.jpg

Thanks guys... we had a good day....FH the tall one but I could prolly make a 3 for the price of 1 deal!!

I love little girls. I always wanted a daughter but had four sons instead.

Perhaps it's just as well because I don't think I could bear to watch mine grow up. Especially the first stages of applying makeup. Perfect little girls get to that point where they "think" they need to enhance themselves!

Enjoy them while they are at this age. It will slip by so quickly.

JF Ranch said:
I love little girls. I always wanted a daughter but had four sons instead.

Perhaps it's just as well because I don't think I could bear to watch mine grow up. Especially the first stages of applying makeup. Perfect little girls get to that point where they "think" they need to enhance themselves!

Enjoy them while they are at this age. It will slip by so quickly.

With four sons you'll probably be blessed with a whole bouquet of granddaughters.

I've been told they're even more fun cause you can spoil them and send them home. :D

Thanks for the tour Yanuck,you did a great job raisin those girls,they look healthy and happy.
good luck

PS What happened to Handsome boy's ear :D

Soapweed their Dad says no dates until they're 30 :roll: Haymaker, my handsome boy's ear was lost due to a border collie and a Chesapeake retriever tag teaming him :mad:

Martin Jr. said:
Do you use charcoal in that old Maytag washer tub for the weenie roast?

We just use wood Martin, we call it a Beblow Burner, our elevator agent used to make them and sold a lot of them all over Central Alberta, easy to make and they work great!

gcreek, there are days like today I miss naptime!!

Latest posts