• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Taking a look back

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Tam

Reaction score
Remember when I was in the hospital early last Spring with a Migraine and this was the reaction from our resident Liberals.

http://ranchers.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=50511&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0

According to Jingo and Oldtimer, I had just had a frivous headache that could be treated with over the counter drugs. In other words No Big Deal and I was to suck it up.

But it seems the liberal bias media is questioning Michelle Bachman's ability to serve as President due her Migraines. According to them if she were to have a migraine she would not beable to carry out her duties. Even though she has had a history of Migraines is being treated to control them , and was able to practice as a lawyer, raise 23 foster kids along with her own children and serve the people that voted for her. So I have to ask do our resident liberal feel the Liberal bias media are using a frivious headache to call her abilities into question to convince voters not to vote for her?

And leave it to the Liberals to start a rumor to the fact if their Migraine story doesn't work. I'm sure they will find an old boyfriend that will say she once sacirficed a chicken in grade school to back their claims. :roll:

Funny how Brian Ross from ABC was on O'Reilly tonight defending his questioning of her abilitiy to be President due to Migraines, by claiming SHE tossed her hat into the President race so it was the Media's responsibility to vet her to the best of their ability. Where the h*ll were they when Obama tossed his hat into the ring. OH YEA :oops: on a plane to Alaska to dig up dirt on a different Strong Conservative woman that dared to try get into the ALL BOY"S CLUB IN DC. :mad:

Can you imagine the digging they will do to destroy the 23 foster kids Michelle raised. Not one little mishap in the raising of those childen will go unstudied. I'm sure Media Matters/Soros will hire extra people to go through every aspect of their lives including of course verifying every dime the Bachman's got was spent wisely and that Michelle attended every teachers conference. If there is one tiny incident in her past no matter how small, we will all know about it via a secret tip to the media or a well placed blog posting. YOU CAN COUNT ON IT. Obama can't run on his record so be warned the filthy dirty gloves will be coming off and Obama is going to use his billion dollar bankroll, he keeps bragging he will be spending, to destroy anyone in his way, any way he has to. And we all know lieing is not beyond him thanks to Fact Check. :mad:

Her religious beliefs are causing her migraines, it's a scientific fact.....

....you do respect science don't you?

It has something to do with her internal struggle with financing abortions, versus her religious beliefs of not committing murder, or something.

anyhoo.....for sure it, her medical condition, has something to do with her religion.....obamacare should cure her of her ills.......

hypocritexposer said:

It has something to do with her internal struggle with financing abortions, versus her religious beliefs of not committing murder, or something.

anyhoo.....for sure it has something to do with her religion.....

If they are caused by ones religious beliefs that explains why Obama and the Liberals don't know what a migraine actually is. :wink:

Tam said:
hypocritexposer said:

If they are caused by ones religious beliefs that explains why Obama and the Liberals don't know what a migraine actually is. :wink:

obama is a Christian, the Democrats said so.......

hypocritexposer said:
Tam said:
hypocritexposer said:

Problem there is they are going on what Obama told them and Fact Check the LIBERAL based fact checkers say Obama LIES. :wink:

Tam said:
hypocritexposer said:
Tam said:

Problem there is they are going on what Obama told them and Fact Check the LIBERAL based fact checkers say Obama LIES. :wink:

It wasn't a lie, the most "intelligent President ever" would not lie, he just misreads what is printed on the teleprompter.....

...it's called "mis-spoke" It's very common for those folks that are Harvard grads. that us common folk can't relate to.

Gee and here I thought when somebody used the words he told a WHOPPER that meant he was telling a big lie. :oops: Thanks for giving me a lesson in elite Harvard grammer, I would not want to make that mistake again. :wink:

While we are at it can you translate something else for me.

Pelosi claims Obama was a job creator from the start.

What does that translate to. :???:

Especially since unemployment has GONE UP since Obama took ofice. :?

Tam said:

They have had to hire more workers to process the unemployment claims.......

Where is oldliar and kolo=jingo=lulu=allie chiming in on this???

Oh never mind they are liberals they only slam, and hide as it suits them

MsSage said:
Tam said:

Thanks I never thought of that angle, but you're right they would have had to wouldn't they. I guess that is why they, with their elite grammer, get paid the big bucks. so they can play word games and try pull the wool over us common folks eyes :wink:

Tam said:
MsSage said:
Tam said:

Thanks I never thought of that angle, but you're right they would have had to wouldn't they. I guess that is why they, with their elite grammer, get paid the big bucks. so they can play word games and try pull the wool over us common folks eyes :wink:

Don't forget the 35 czars-

and weren't we promised some kinda civilian force as big and as well funded as the military??? I guess unemployment is better than brownshirts> so cancel that thought!

Lonecowboy said:
Tam said:
MsSage said:

Don't forget the 35 czars-

and weren't we promised some kinda civilian force as big and as well funded as the military??? I guess unemployment is better than brownshirts> so cancel that thought!

If it wasn't for the new Obama GOVERNMENT employees, the unemployment figure would be much higher. Lucky for the US tax payers, not even he can hire enough to balance the ones that have lost their jobs do to his policies, hence the increase in unemployment since he took office. That BTW he claimed would not happen if the nearly trillion dollar stimulus were to pass. :roll:

Any one surprised that our resident liberals have not poked their heads into this thread :wink:

Latest posts