• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Tam, you were saying about the "Left" and Breitbar

Help Support Ranchers.net:

hypocritexposer

Reaction score
Andrew Breitbart was a brutal, revolting, disgusting piece of trash who undermined this country and represented the worst of American politics. None of us will ever have to worry about the workings of his evil ways again. He is done. He will be remembered not for whatever good was in him but for being a destroyer of our way of life. He wasted his life and made our lives that much harder. The world is better off and brighter without him. Good riddance.

Don't mistake my relief for glee. I'm not glad he's dead. I am relieved. It is a great relief to me to be able to say those few words--whose relevance and veracity no one can honestly dispute.

I sympathize with the bereaved. Most of us know what it is like to be personally bereaved. It sucks. Other people, by their bias or ignorance, saw Breitbart in a different light. We are all entitled to our own perceptions. I would never give my opinion of Andrew Breitbart at his funeral (as if I would even go), and I don't support dancing on other people's graves.

Rather, Breitbart's passing is a one-time occasion to condemn him for the evil he did to this world, and then to let go of our resentment of him for his crimes. With these few words I hereby accomplish exactly that, at least for myself. The people who say "now isn't the time" or "it isn't respectful" can go suck a lemon. They do not know what they are talking about. If we would ethically show quiet respect for a person in death, then our enmity toward that person in life was wrong. And if the enmity was not wrong, then quiet respect is hypocritical, and an abrogation of our obligation to bear witness to history.

More at link

http://www.democraticunderground.com/101617187

I don't know a lot about his past or him personally, but if you can make that many people upset with the hate they have inside them, makes me wonder how good of a man he really was.

Reminds me of this,

"If the world hates you, keep in mind that it hated me first.

okfarmer said:
I don't know a lot about his past or him personally, but if you can make that many people upset with the hate they have inside them, makes me wonder how good of a man he really was.

Reminds me of this,

I seldom worry about a person who is hated.. and more about those who hate...

if they are capable of hating one person.. the rest just get easier.. and in their hatred, rational thinking is lost.. leading to more hatred..

I stand corrected this shows what kind of slimebuckets the left has in their ranks doesn't it. :roll:

okfarmer said:

Reminds me of this,

he was a Conservative and exposed the lies of Liberals, that was all it took to be hated.

The left has an odd way to send condolenses when someone dies. I am sure glad the left is such a compassionate group of people :shock:

Andrew Breitbart, 1969-2012

March 01, 2012 9:38 am ET by Ari Rabin-Havt

Media Matters has a long history with Andrew Breitbart. We've disagreed more than we've found common ground, but there was never any question of Andrew's passion for and commitment to what he believed.

Our thoughts and prayers are with his family today.

Then you have Beckel on the Five jumping all over Dana, saying he has talked to many from the left and the right can not paint the whole left by the rantings of a few. The left has not attacking Andrew but has been respectful of his death.

MSNBC showed so much respect they barely even reported his death so I guess they learned the lesson early if you can't say something nice say nothing at all. But you can bet they were doing the jig.

Latest posts