• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Tam:

Help Support Ranchers.net:

jingo2

Reaction score
After reading a few of your replies here regarding the death of OBL.... I have a question for you. This question is based on my observations alone.

IS THERE ANYTHING....THAT ANYONE....HAS EVER DONE...ANYWHERE ...THAT EVER PLEASED YOU?????

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

jingo2 said:
After reading a few of your replies here regarding the death of OBL.... I have a question for you. This question is based on my observations alone.

IS THERE ANYTHING....THAT ANYONE....HAS EVER DONE...ANYWHERE ...THAT EVER PLEASED YOU?????

Well let's see I was pleased with Harper's election win last night. Which means I was pleased with Iggy's HISTORICAL loss for the Liberals. Come to think of it it reminded me a lot of last Nov when the Republicans won and Obama chalked up a Historical loss for his party, which also pleased me. Got to give it to those Harvard Liberals they really know how to bring their parties to their knees which also Pleases me. :wink:

Now if you want to talk about Osama's death, sorry but it does not Please me that Obama is killing terrorists that just might have information that could stop the next planned attack. If that makes you upset to bad. Obama needs to stop and think about all the intell that is going into those graves with the terrorists he is killing with his drone attacks. :roll:

And Obama has done something that pleases me he kept Gitmo open and has finally figured out that is where the Terrorists that were brought in ALIVE should be kept. His idea of bringing them into the US for trial was nuts and it Pleases me that he actually smartened up before he put US citizens in danger just so he could play to his liberal base. :roll:

Now tell me is there anything that you will not overlook when it comes to Obama and the Dems. Just how far over the cliff will you let Obama drive the US economy before you will wise up and speak up. :?

, sorry but it does not Please me that Obama is killing terrorists that just might have information that could stop the next planned attack.

I am glad Osama is dead... I would have been overjoyed with the honor of killing him myself, even if I had to suffer the consequences of our Law.

but the reports have me a bit concerned, for several reasons,

in our country the ordering of an assassination is against the law..
and should not be taken lightly,

we have convicted several soldiers of murder on the battle field.. if a soldier in a heated battle shoots an unarmed person.. he can be convicted of murder,..

so where does that leave a person responsible with civilian oversight of the military? surely in the comfort of an office or conference room, a legal decision can be made. and those responsible are not above the law...

Do we have different standards for different soldiers?

Don't take this as questioning the seals and the killing of Osama(I unquestionably support the US NAVY SEALs actions 100%), but more as questioning the prosecution of other soldiers on the battle field of murder.

and a questioning of the legality of the order.. (even when I agree with it)

as a retired service member, I would question the order kill any unarmed person or combatant, as it is clearly a illegal order.

bombs may indiscriminately kill, and have unintended targets..

a stray bullet may have an unintended target, but an order to kill does not...

in the case of Bin Laden, I would have followed the order, and then reported it to my supervisor as an illegal order..

and that order to kill only will hurt our standing in the world for years to come.. (not that I really care what the muslim world feels about US)

Obama may have gotten the shoot, shovel part right, but he should have made sure the shut-up part didn't bite him in the ass..

besides,, we have a few vacancies in hotel GITMO... and a waterbed with his name on it was already reserved.. :twisted: :twisted:

Larry you nailed it on the head!!

Tam well said!!
Steve excellent post!

kolo=jingo=lulu= allie your post reeks of jealousy about someones who out classes you by a million percent, look at who is whining about someone elses posting. really a class act kolo=jingo=lulu=allie!!!!

NOT

hopalong said:

Tam well said!!
Steve excellent post!

kolo=jingo=lulu= allie your post reeks of jealousy about someones who out classes you by a million percent, look at who is whining about someone elses posting. really a class act kolo=jingo=lulu=allie!!!!

NOT
Thank you,..

isn't Kola the one with the friend who roped an antelope, and Allie a homeless lady who stayed with her, who used her computer without asking,, and Jingo the one who's friend branded the antelope? but who is LuLu?

One question though did jingo die her hair like kolo did. I don't really care for that bleached blonde bimbo look.

Steve said:
hopalong said:

Tam well said!!
Steve excellent post!

NOT
Thank you,..

isn't Kola the one with the friend who roped an antelope, and Allie a homeless lady who stayed with her, who used her computer without asking,, and Jingo the one who's friend branded the antelope? but who is LuLu?

LULU is the one that kolo=jingo=lulu=allie used before she became kolo.
:wink: :wink: :wink:

Steve said:
, sorry but it does not Please me that Obama is killing terrorists that just might have information that could stop the next planned attack.

I am glad Osama is dead... I would have been overjoyed with the honor of killing him myself, even if I had to suffer the consequences of our Law.

we have convicted several soldiers of murder on the battle field.. if a soldier in a heated battle shoots an unarmed person.. he can be convicted of murder,..

so where does that leave a person responsible with civilian oversight of the military? surely in the comfort of an office or conference room, a legal decision can be made. and those responsible are not above the law...

Don't take this as questioning the seals and the killing of Osama(I unquestionably support the US NAVY SEALs actions 100%), but more as questioning the prosecution of other soldiers on the battle field of murder.

as a retired service member, I would question the order kill any unarmed person or combatant, as it is clearly a illegal order.

in the case of Bin Laden, I would have followed the order, and then reported it to my supervisor as an illegal order..

and that order to kill only will hurt our standing in the world for years to come.. (not that I really care what the muslim world feels about US)

Obama may have gotten the shoot, shovel part right, but he should have made sure the shut-up part didn't bite him in the ass..

besides,, we have a few vacancies in hotel GITMO... and a waterbed with his name on it was already reserved.. :twisted: :twisted:

I am glad Osama is dead if anyone deserved to die he did BUT the story surrounding this event concerns me too. The Obama Administration claimed how many times that the Seals were in a Fire Fight while going in and under those conditions I would have no problem with them taking him out. BUT now that the facts are coming out I have to wonder who the Seals were supposedly in a fire fight with if there was no armed guards and Osama himself was unarmed? :? If the Seals were given orders to kill and were not even to bother trying to capture him then I have to wonder WHY? That is one man that could have answered a lot of questions just like some of the others Obama has targeted with his drone strikes. Remember this is not the first time somebody was targeted even though they could have been taken alive and questioned. It looks to me as if Obama would rather kill them than chance putting them in Gitmo after he swore to his liberal base he was going to close it.

Tam said:
Steve said:

I am glad Osama is dead if anyone deserved to die he did BUT the story surrounding this event concerns me too. The Obama Administration claimed how many times that the Seals were in a Fire Fight while going in and under those conditions I would have no problem with them taking him out. BUT now that the facts are coming out I have to wonder who the Seals were supposedly in a fire fight with if there was no armed guards and Osama himself was unarmed? :? If the Seals were given orders to kill and were not even to bother trying to capture him then I have to wonder WHY? That is one man that could have answered a lot of questions just like some of the others Obama has targeted with his drone strikes. Remember this is not the first time somebody was targeted even though they could have been taken alive and questioned. It looks to me as if Obama would rather kill them than chance putting them in Gitmo after he swore to his liberal base he was going to close it.

I agree Tam. The intelligence that could have been gathered from Osama, would have been invaluable.

The story of "great amounts of intelligence" being gathered at the compound does not make sense, if used as a reason for not needing Bin Laden anymore. They would not have known how valuable, or accurate, the intelligence was until after they got back onto the helos, if not the aircraft carrier.

But, there is another possibility:

What if all the intelligence needed is being gathered now from our Al Queda friends in Libya?

Did they sell out Bin Laden, because he has outlived his usefullness to them? New Leader? Different objectives for the time being?

Tam said:
jingo2 said:

Well let's see I was pleased with Harper's election win last night. Which means I was pleased with Iggy's HISTORICAL loss for the Liberals. Come to think of it it reminded me a lot of last Nov when the Republicans won and Obama chalked up a Historical loss for his party, which also pleased me. Got to give it to those Harvard Liberals they really know how to bring their parties to their knees which also Pleases me. :wink:

Now if you want to talk about Osama's death, sorry but it does not Please me that Obama is killing terrorists that just might have information that could stop the next planned attack. If that makes you upset to bad. Obama needs to stop and think about all the intell that is going into those graves with the terrorists he is killing with his drone attacks. :roll:

And Obama has done something that pleases me he kept Gitmo open and has finally figured out that is where the Terrorists that were brought in ALIVE should be kept. His idea of bringing them into the US for trial was nuts and it Pleases me that he actually smartened up before he put US citizens in danger just so he could play to his liberal base. :roll:

Now tell me is there anything that you will not overlook when it comes to Obama and the Dems. Just how far over the cliff will you let Obama drive the US economy before you will wise up and speak up. :?

A " Yes" would have sufficed.

Woman, you just can't get over yourself can you???

There have been MANY posts where sh was happy and pleased with others ...SO YES

And WHOM just cant get over themselves???

jingo2 said:
Tam said:
jingo2 said:

A " Yes" would have sufficed.

Woman, you just can't get over yourself can you???

At least unlike you she put together a paragraph with out slobbering all over herself!
You asked if there was anything that pleased her and she responded, now you are pouting because she told you,

Woman get over your self
Kolo=jingo=lulu=allie :wink:

Just goes to show no matter how hard you try you just can't satisfy some people :wink: :roll:

BTW did you notice how after I answered his/her/it's question with a well thought out answer, She/he/it didn't even offer a yes or no to my question.

Come on Jingo is there anything that Obama has done that you don't support and are you willing to admit it? YES OR NO will suffice I wouldn't want you to get caught up in yourself and try give more than a one word answer. :wink:

Cut kolo some slack. Her problem is probably that with the personality she has, she hasn't got laid in a long time.

Larrry said:
Cut kolo some slack. Her problem is probably that with the personality she has, she hasn't got laid in a long time.

She has a cuzzin she stuffs her bra for!!!! :D

Latest posts