• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Tea Partier Perry.......

Help Support Ranchers.net:

hypocritexposer

Reaction score
......why does he agree with in-state tuition for illegals? It's not like they'll have a SS# when they graduate, which is needed to get a job.

Why does he continue to spout such Tea Party rhetoric, OT?

Looks to me like the only "TP" candidate, is Palin, if she were to run, but the Dems/libs wouldn't like that too much, because she's against "crony capitalism" and for employers not hiring "illegals".

she also doesn't agree with bailing out the 2 big to fails, but.......

....the enquirer and Fox says her husband might divorce her because she might have had one of those liberal relationships out of wedlock, 20 years ago, so I doubt the Dems./Libs like her anymore......

:lol: :lol:

hypocritexposer said:
......why does he agree with in-state tuition for illegals? It's not like they'll have a SS# when they graduate, which is needed to get a job.

Looks to me like the only "TP" candidate, is Palin, if she were to run, but the Dems/libs wouldn't like that too much, because she's against "crony capitalism" and for employers not hiring "illegals".

....the enquirer and Fox says her husband might divorce her because she might have had one of those liberal relationships out of wedlock, 20 years ago, so I doubt the Dems./Libs like her anymore......

now that Perry is declining in the polls, the media has trodded out Chris Christie again... :eek: with renewed claims he may announce his bid soon...

Steve said:
hypocritexposer said:

now that Perry is declining in the polls, the media has trodded out Chris Christie again... :eek: with renewed claims he may announce his bid soon...

they are trying to draw out Palin, because she is against crony captialism and is not part of the "establishment"

Latest posts