• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Tea Party Backers More Educated

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Oldtimer said:
Larrry said:
So how is this possible, ot says he wants a fiscal conservative yet he supports obama over any of the Rep candidates that are definitely more conservative than obama. Then he brags up Romney who is the least fiscaly conservative of all the Rep candidates.

It doesn't add up unless you bring the hypocrisy factor into the equation

When did I brag up Romney?
I just post his winning record here to show some of the slower folks of the site what the real flavor of this country is- which is more moderate, libertarian, and constitutionally protective on social issues than the far rightwingers, evangelicals, and teapartiers that follow the Rush, Newt, and Santorum type are...

Ok lets do this, you claim to be a fiscal conservative. So that being the case and you are and were vocal about Bush' not being a conservative, will you join me in CONDEMNING obama since he is no where near as conservative as Bush.
Can you do that just condemn obama and his spending habits

Larrry said:
Oldtimer said:
Larrry said:
So how is this possible, ot says he wants a fiscal conservative yet he supports obama over any of the Rep candidates that are definitely more conservative than obama. Then he brags up Romney who is the least fiscaly conservative of all the Rep candidates.

It doesn't add up unless you bring the hypocrisy factor into the equation

I just post his winning record here to show some of the slower folks of the site what the real flavor of this country is- which is more moderate, libertarian, and constitutionally protective on social issues than the far rightwingers, evangelicals, and teapartiers that follow the Rush, Newt, and Santorum type are...

Ok lets do this, you claim to be a fiscal conservative. So that being the case and you are and were vocal about Bush' not being a conservative, will you join me in CONDEMNING obama since he is no where near as conservative as Bush.

I still have to give the edge to Obama- because he is at least on the most part spending and investing the taxpayer money back into the US and with US concerns and people- unlike GW that stuck Trillions $ into playing/destroying/rebuilding in a sandpit and buying/paying off mullahs to like us...
Even if some of the Obama investments are bad- I'd rather see the bad investments made in the US rather than in Iraq....

I knew that you were to much under the spell of obamas crack to even figure out 2 plu 2 equals four. You are quite the tool for the leftwingernuts, better go get yourself some more koolaid. You are dang sure gonna need it the next year apologizing for obama

Oldtimer said:
I still have to give the edge to Obama- because he is at least on the most part spending and investing the taxpayer money back into the US and with US concerns and people- unlike GW that stuck Trillions $ into playing/destroying/rebuilding in a sandpit and buying/paying off mullahs to like us...
Even if some of the Obama investments are bad- I'd rather see the bad investments made in the US rather than in Iraq....

Let's see.....GM, Chrysler, Solyndra......yup, real good ROI there, Old Finance Wizard. :roll:

It's plain to see in your weakened condition that you have absolutely no idea how things are conducted in Hadji land. I also thought that you accused W and Cheney of spinning things over there so their Big Oil buddies made fortunes.

Your hatred of Bush is so all consuming that you refuse to see what the Terrorist In Chief is doing right under your nose.

www.drinklessnow.com
84% success rate.

Oldtimer said:
Lets look at the broad picture... Of all the candidates running more than 50% say they are voting for Obama over any of those other candidates--- and of the 40+% left- over half of them are supporting Romney, the more moderate candidate....So that leaves only somewhere around 20-25% (or less when you remove the Libertarians that support Paul or like me will the Libertarian candidate ) that actually support the far right wing conservative (teaparty type) candidates....
Which definitely means the far right wing and teaparty folks are a minority...

:lol: :lol:

Oldtimer said:
Larrry said:
Oldtimer said:

I find it absolutely disgraceful and disgusting that you advocate and condone child abuse You should be ashamed of yourself

Oldtimer said:
Soapweed said:
Oldtimer said:
Lets look at the broad picture... Of all the candidates running more than 50% say they are voting for Obama over any of those other candidates--- and of the 40+% left- over half of them are supporting Romney, the more moderate candidate....So that leaves only somewhere around 20-25% (or less when you remove the Libertarians that support Paul or like me will the Libertarian candidate ) that actually support the far right wing conservative (teaparty type) candidates....
Which definitely means the far right wing and teaparty folks are a minority...

Oldtimer, forget about statistics, political correctness, and all that other nonsense. Don't worry about what the other guy might do. Use your heart and your conscience, and vote for what is right when you go to the polls. You come from a rural area where there should be some common sense still left. Use wisely the portion you were given.

And that is what I will do if the Libertarians nominate Gary Johnson as their candidate.... He is the only candidate running that is truly fiscally conservative that also wants to stay out of peoples business, bedrooms, and private lives.....

By staying out of a person's Bedroom and Private lives do you mean by staying out of their personal choice of Birth Control Oldtimer? Seems you don't mind everyone Dems, Republicans, Independents and Libertarians being MANDATEDby Obama to fund free Birth Control for what goes on in a person's bedroom, dorm room, back seat of their car or where ever the need presents itself do you. :roll:

Typical Liberal stay out of everyones bedroom right after you provide them with free birth control. :roll:

Oldtimer said:
Larrry said:
Oldtimer said:

Oldtimer just how many tax payer dollars do you think Obama has spent in Afghanistan? or on the non war in Lybia? How about on his bragged about Drone attacks? Every dime Bush spent you b*tched but zip nada nothing about Obama sandpit spending. :roll:

We know he spent $2 billion on off shore drilling IN BRAZIL,want to guess how many US jobs that US tax payer money create? Want to guess who really benefited with that money Oldtimer? Soros Obama campaign donor.

Want to tell us just how many US tax payer dollars Obama has given to bankrupt green energy companies that his campaign donors are invested in? :?

Obama hypocrisy as taxpayer money lost to risky investments he directed
By
John Paulus
– January 29, 2012

Do you remember this line in the President's State of the Union speech last week;

So if you are a big bank or financial institution, you're no longer allowed to make risky bets with your customers' deposits. You're required to write out a "living will" that details exactly how you'll pay the bills if you fail — because the rest of us are not bailing you out ever again.

It was one of those lines that easily drew applause. If you're like me, and one of those independent thinkers, you cringed at the Obama hypocrisy.

Did the Obama administration care about risky bets when it gave Solyndra a half a billion dollars of taxpayer money after it was repeatedly warned that the company would go bankrupt? Moreover, why did the Obama administration restructure the loan so that Democrat investors got paid back before the taxpayer- is that Obama's version of a "living will" for his friends at the expense of the American taxpayer?

Solydra is not the only company which received part of the $800 billion stimulus that later went bankrupt. Evergreen Solar filed bankruptcy in August of 2011. SpectraWatt also filed bankruptcy is August of 2011. Mountain Plaza, Inc filed for bankruptcy in June 2010. Olsen's Crop Service and Olsen's Mills Acquisition Co. also failed.

There are many other examples of companies that the Obama administration 'invested" our taxpayer money in that quickly went bankrupt. According to Obama, we need to take these risk… but where are the demands to these companies on how they'll "pay the bills" if they fail. Where are their "living wills" to the taxpayer?

To drive home the point, earlier this week, Stimulus beneficiary Evergreen Energy bit the dust. Then, Ener1, a manufacturer of batteries for electric vehicles and recipient of Stimulus largesse, filed for bankruptcy. And Friday, the Las Vegas Sun reports that Amonix, Inc., a manufacturer of solar panels that received $5.9 million from the Porkulus, will cut two-thirds of its workforce, about 200 employees, only seven months after opening a factory in Nevada.

If the President is serious about no longer allowing risky investments, he can begin by ceasing sinking anymore taxpayer money into Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac at a cost of $317 billion and still counting.

Time for the President to stop playing politics and start acting in the best interest of this country.

Looks to me Oldtimer Obama will have a bit of a problem come election time if he keeps doubling down on bankrupt green energy companies owned by his campaign cronies and gas prices keep skyrocketing. :roll:

Latest posts