• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Tea party protest for ot..disgusting

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Question for the leftwingernuts.

Has the Occutirds provoked more:

A. Violence

or

B. ideas and solutions

According to the New York Post, since the Occupy Wall Street movement began in Zuccotti Park on September 17, protestors have cost surrounding businesses $479,400. Local jewelry shops, restaurants, and beauty salons complain that aggressive signs and reports of violence have dissuaded patrons from visiting their establishments – essentially driving struggling small companies out of business…

Must be a tea party rally!!!!!! EH oldtimer???? :roll: :roll: Classy people you support. And before you spout you 60'70'80' protests, was not like that!!!!
:mad: :mad: :mad:

I have listened to a few of the clips of the protestors speaking... other then it being painful to watch and listen to not much was ever really said.. ... it was like watching a bunch of ugly zombie cartoon children.. ranting and whining with out saying anything.. BLAH,BLAh,BLah,Blah,blah,bla,bl,b,...

when some on here talk of cult-like following I see what they must mean.. this group doesn't have an original thought.. they are just a bunch of puppets leading a larger dumber bunch of puppets..

Really, .. what is with the zombie-like repeating what the zombie-like speaker is saying?

I was told it was a way to allow a larger crowd to hear what they are saying.. are they that stupid, you have a guy shouting a monotone speech, and little zombies repeating it back to him.. often inaudible due to the mumbling..

Pelosi on the Tea Party

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u46QoT_eNQ8

Pelosi on the OWS

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q3Bg_AB2pBg&feature=related

Tea Party rallies have a message, to deliver at a ONE day rally and the protest area is left clean if not cleaner than when they arrived. OH and NOT one arrest at a Tea Party Protest

OWS protests last weeks, people are living in tents and crapping in the streets. Rape Murder, thief, prositution and drug deals are all reported to be happening at the encampments. People involved were told not to report the incidents as not to taint the OCCUPATION. People have been forcablly removed by cops for the safety of the Public and a court order is in the works to force city managers to allow them to stay in the parks destroying small businesses in the area.

And who does Pelosi support and cheer on. OWS. :roll: THE WOMAN IS A LOON

ANd yall are suprized ot supports this type of behaior? gggsssshhhh all you have to do is read his posts and that will give you a clue as to what happens when you sell your soul..............
As always I keep praying for him .....but I feel its too late

Anyone have numbers on the OWS protestors worldwide, compared to the T Party protestors of the US??

TSR said:
Anyone have numbers on the OWS protestors worldwide compared to the T Party protestors???

As far as I know, there are no Tea Party gatherings outside the U.S.

Why would people outside the U.S. want to preserve the U.S. Constitution and want our politicians to be wise in the spending of U.S. taxes?

Why in hell would you ask a stupid-azz question like this? :roll:

There were about 12 tents in Calgary :lol:

How many Islamic extremists are there in the world compared to Tea Party members......or for that matter, how many illegal immigrants are in the US compared to Tea Party members

Maybe the number of participants in a movement decides whether they are right in their way of thinking

:roll:

Thomas Jefferson:

"A democracy is nothing more than mob rule, where fifty-one percent of the people may take away the rights of the other forty-nine."

Larrry said:
http://www.breitbart.tv/obamas-occupyportland-protester-becomes-unhinged-assaults-news-crew/

language alert

OMG if that is the spokesman for the 99% the US is doomed to destroy itself :shock:

Anyone with a lick of sense that is an occupy supporter would desert the occutirds as fast as possible after seeing that lunatic.

hypocritexposer said:

How many Islamic extremists are there in the world compared to Tea Party members......or for that matter, how many illegal immigrants are in the US compared to Tea Party members

Maybe the number of participants in a movement decides whether they are right in their way of thinking

Thomas Jefferson:

"A democracy is nothing more than mob rule, where fifty-one percent of the people may take away the rights of the other forty-nine."

So in a presidental election a candidate that gets 51% to his opponent's 49% controls the mob? This is only true where the 49% doesn't try to get behind the winner and support him in general. BTW Jefferson is one of my favorite presidents.

Still no numbers??? Seems like I read where the T party had as many as 800k members. Just wondering how many the OWS movement had. Something also interesting to me was how the media somewhat delayed their coverage of the OWS protests.

TSR said:
hypocritexposer said:

Thomas Jefferson:

So in a presidental election a candidate that gets 51% to his opponent's 49% controls the mob? This is only true where the 49% doesn't try to get behind the winner and support him in general. BTW Jefferson is one of my favorite presidents.

Still no numbers??? Seems like I read where the T party had as many as 800k members. Just wondering how many the OWS movement had. Something also interesting to me was how the media somewhat delayed their coverage of the OWS protests.

And the media also tried to slander the Tea Party movement

Mike said:
TSR said:
Anyone have numbers on the OWS protestors worldwide compared to the T Party protestors???

As far as I know, there are no Tea Party gatherings outside the U.S.

British Tea Party Movement to launch on Saturday
February 25th, 2010

teapoartyprotest.jpg

If you happen to be coming to the Conservative Spring Conference, do please pop in: the Tea Party is five minutes' walk from the conference venue. It is, however, outside the security zone, and anyone is welcome to come. Oh, and this being England, we'll be serving actual, you know, tea.

flier-spell-small.jpg
http://austeaparty.com.au/web/

actually it has grown international attention..

TSR said:
hypocritexposer said:

Thomas Jefferson:

Gee let's see Murderers, rapists, prostitutes, drug dealers, illegals and recently released felons living in the city parks spewing leftwing talking points while taking a dump on a public street. And you find it interesting that the media delayed covering them :lol:

I'm guessing it was because The MSM didn't want any of these drugged up foul mouthed "upstanding Obama supporters" to spill the beans on the fact that the Unions are paying for the protests after Pelosi claimed it was anything but union sponsored. Get the picture now :wink:

TSR said:

at the rally on 9-12 there were "After comparing photographs of Saturday's protest with previous events, FreedomWorks revised their crowd estimate to be between 600,000 and 800,000"

while it was disputed, looking at the photos and having been there I would say it was easily 250,000

the restoring honor rally was even larger.. "media reports varied dramatically from tens of thousands to 500,000. "

Lincoln-Memoria.jpg
Lincoln-Memoria.jpg

and that being only those who went to DC,.. not counting rallies held around the country..

the US has 262 million citizens, some say you can take a poll and show support.. but a poll doesn't show how much a person supports the cause.. showing up to be counted does..

[/quote]

Liberals look at the numbers supporting their beliefs more so than they look at the other beliefs those "supporters" have.

Except when it it comes to a Republican's bedroom.......

Latest posts