• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Teacher Calls Tea Party "Nazis"

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Mike

Reaction score
The teacher who made the comment made himself irrelevant by becoming
over-emotional as typical liberals do.................

http://www.woai.com/news/local/story/Teacher-calls-local-Tea-Party-president-a-Nazi/_2b16h_Ir0W12AQGP000Ww.cspx

I'm SO sick of seeing teachers in the news doing and saying stupid things. Does anyone know if these supposedly educated people realize they teach students, other peoples CHILDREN, not only from what comes from books but also BY THEIR ACTIONS. Any teacher that goes to a community meeting and resorts to name calling to make a point should be put on leave, students seeing him getting no punishment for his actions will think it is OK to act like their teacher did. Any teacher handing in a fake sick note so they can skip school and attend a nationally broadcast union protest at the State Capital should be FIRED. Teachers need to he held accountable for what they are teaching OUR children through THEIR actions. If they don't want to be held to a higher standard then choose another career.

first it was the use of a derogatory word.. like a slap in the face it bothered US but we soon realized the use reflected on the poor character of the thugs throwing the insult, as it couldn't be further from the truth,..

Soon after the liberals followed it with the sting of being called a racist... it wasn't true, so the sting wore off..

then the liberals tried terrorists... it like racism was an effort to scare people from listening for affiliating with the tea party

the words all lost their sting... so now they want to slap a word such as Nazi on US..

The Tea Party is made up of regular decent people who care about our country and our Constitution, all of the insults couldn't be further from the truth, but like many good people we don't like being called names..
and like many good people we see when words are misused they soon lose their meaning.. (Ain't it Awesome!! how that works :lol: :lol: ) ..

to me this shows two things... how low the liberals will go, (which is really about as unimportant as they are :roll: ).. :roll:

Most importantly is that the Tea Party is working, it is effecting change in a way the left can't through peaceful protest, and by working with our electoral system, by supporting states rights, and mostly by upholding our Constitution..

Tam said:
I'm SO sick of seeing teachers in the news doing and saying stupid things. Does anyone know if these supposedly educated people realize they teach students, other peoples CHILDREN, not only from what comes from books but also BY THEIR ACTIONS. Any teacher that goes to a community meeting and resorts to name calling to make a point should be put on leave, students seeing him getting no punishment for his actions will think it is OK to act like their teacher did. Any teacher handing in a fake sick note so they can skip school and attend a nationally broadcast union protest at the State Capital should be FIRED. Teachers need to he held accountable for what they are teaching OUR children through THEIR actions. If they don't want to be held to a higher standard then choose another career.

What and lose that great paycheck they are always complaining about! ?

Golly, I hope there weren't any teachers with the protestors during the era where women were wanting voting rights or when the Vietnam war protestors were wanting the right to vote for 18 yr. olds. I say this, and I am against illegal immigration. I think any immigrant should have to go through the current legal process.

TSR said:
Golly, I hope there weren't any teachers with the protestors during the era where women were wanting voting rights or when the Vietnam war protestors were wanting the right to vote for 18 yr. olds. I say this, and I am against illegal immigration. I think any immigrant should have to go through the current legal process.

Would you agree that "illegals" are breaking the law and should be arrested and then deported, for being in violation of the law?

hypocritexposer said:
TSR said:

Would you agree that "illegals" are breaking the law and should be arrested and then deported, for being in violation of the law?

Yes

TSR said:
hypocritexposer said:
TSR said:

Yes

Is "in state tuition" wrong for those born in the US, to illegals?

TSR said:

I am sure there are a fair amount of teachers who are members of the tea party as well... I've ridden down to DC with one on every trip I have made to attend a rally, and I know of a few who came up from South Carolina to the 9-12 event a few years back... so I am sure a teacher is allowed to peacefully protest.. but it isn't about peacefully protesting..

it is about a "teacher" referring to the Tea Party as Nazis..

Do you find that acceptable.. I don't..

Steve said:
TSR said:

I am sure there are a fair amount of teachers who are members of the tea party as well... I've ridden down to DC with one on every trip I have made to attend a rally, and I know of a few who came up from South Carolina to the 9-12 event a few years back... so I am sure a teacher is allowed to peacefully protest.. but it isn't about peacefully protesting..

No. But do you think this teacher represents all teachers???

TSR said:
Steve said:
TSR said:

NO,..

I honestly believe that an overwhelming majority of teachers are good decent people, and that most really care about students..

but it seems as everyday I hear of, or see one who doesn't show any decency, smarts or qualities anyone would look for in a teacher... like this one.. or the bunch in Wisconsin, and if they were getting fired I would be more supportive of the Teachers.. but they are not.. so I choose to speak out and hopefully someone in leadership will see that many Americans are disgusted with this behavior and appalled that these people are teaching children,and actually do something to get rid of these rotten apples.. and when that day comes we will all be better off..

Steve said:
TSR said:
Steve said:

NO,..

I honestly believe that an overwhelming majority of teachers are good decent people, and that most really care about students..

but it seems as everyday I hear of, or see one who doesn't show any decency, smarts or qualities anyone would look for in a teacher... like this one.. or the bunch in Wisconsin, and if they were getting fired I would be more supportive of the Teachers.. but they are not.. so I choose to speak out and hopefully someone in leadership will see that many Americans are disgusted with this behavior and appalled that these people are teaching children,and actually do something to get rid of these rotten apples.. and when that day comes we will all be better off..

:clap: :agree:

Tam said:
Steve said:
TSR said:

NO,..

:clap: :agree:

unions have no part to play, I'm sure........

Mike said:
But do you think this teacher represents all teachers???

According to OT's twisted logic he does. :roll:

If one disagrees, they all disagree.

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bigotry

Maybe what OT should do to get others thinking the way he does and to agree with his ideology, is to lie/cheat/steal and falsely accuse them of sexual harassment, that would get people agreeing with him, wouldn't it?

at the least it would silence them, wouldn't it?

It might cause them to bring up his false accusations quite frequently, but the chances of that are quite slim..........

"Why would anybody want to bring attention to their own guilt"

Latest posts