• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Test Your Supermarket Smarts

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Denny

Reaction score
so katrina do you have a twin sister named Rita :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

katrina

Reaction score
Denny, YOu do not know how glad I am to have the monkey off my back... I do hope those in the fine state of Texas take care and head all the warnings.
There is an old beautiful ship in Galveston I hope they will make sure that it is protected.

ranchwife

Reaction score
i, too, got 5 outta 7....missed the one about where the most nutritious foods are found and about the amount of fat in "fat-free"!!! :?

the_jersey_lilly_2000

Reaction score
Lets just say.............I failed the test. But but there wasn't any question on there that had nothin to do with beef, I mighta coulda done better if it had. :? :cry: :p

Big Muddy rancher

Reaction score
the_jersey_lilly_2000 said:
Dang I shoulda stocked up on cheezewhiz and that squirt kind in the can.....daggum it too late to go to wally world now....they say the shelves are bare.

Forget the Cheese did you stock up on BEER ? :!: :cowboy: :cry2:

the_jersey_lilly_2000

Reaction score
nope no beer, but got plenty dr pepper, and a few wine coolers, and the liquer cabinet's well stocked. But I dont much think I'm gonna be doin any drankin durin this thang....maybe after it's all over with.

Denny

Reaction score
nope no beer, but got plenty dr pepper, and a few wine coolers, and the liquer cabinet's well stocked. But I dont much think I'm gonna be doin any drankin durin this thang....maybe after it's all over with.

Hell I'd start now that way you could gauge if you have enough supplies... :lol: :cowboy:

Twotimer

Reaction score

dr pepper - the drink of texas :D i went hiking in big bend with a good friend from Corpus Christi who instead of coffee each morning would drink dr pepper

nr

Reaction score
Seems to me when you're over 60 like I am I shouldn't have to take tests anymore. Ever.
Anyway have never liked test questions with numbers in them.
Like Question #1, Question #2... :D

Latest posts