• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Texans???

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Northern Rancher

Reaction score
Does any body have a p[hone number for Jennings Photography-they took the pictures at the National Finals in Farmington. Their mailing address is Sonora, Texas-I didn't have much luck through phone onformation from up here.

NR...can't find a phone number but here is a website that at least gives you an email address:

http://www.lhsra.info/lhsfr/2008-2009/LHS08-09%20LJHFR%20LHSFR%20Jennings%20FAQs.pdf

Northern Rancher said:
Well I got thre numbers now I hope one is the right one-thanks for the help.

FWIW...the number i gave you was the number off the back of photo we ordered from him about 10 years ago.

Not sure about the phone number that was listed, but I do know that the Area code for Sonora, Texas is now 325 not 915. It changed here about 4 or 5 years ago or so. Just FYI....915 is pretty much restricted in and around the El Paso area.

TXTibbs said:
Not sure about the phone number that was listed, but I do know that the Area code for Sonora, Texas is now 325 not 915. It changed here about 4 or 5 years ago or so. Just FYI....915 is pretty much restricted in and around the El Paso area.

in that case i'm glad i added that disclaimer of 10 years ago....i guess the question was directed towards Texans. :???: :wink:

I thought they'd be able to find it easier is all-I didn't buy the picture CD at Farmington but now the prov. asociation wants some pics.

David Jennings Photography: PO Box 1066 - Sonora, Texas 76950 or 879 Scr 206, Sonora, TX 76950

325-387-2194

I'm impressed that Texans can write in whole sentences and even spell correctly! :wink: :p Just trickin'! I have no buisness teasing anyone about proper english! :wink:

leanin' H said:
I'm impressed that Texans can write in whole sentences and even spell correctly! :wink: :p Just trickin'! I have no buisness teasing anyone about proper english! :wink:

Have you not seen the advertisements for Texas tourism...where it states, "Texas.....it's like a whole other country"? We speak our own language down here :wink: hehe

LOL what did you get....a towel head? Oh man the other day while I was tryin to deal with the cable company....I got hold of one, I swear I could NOT understand a word he said. Finally I gave up, hung up, called back in hopes of gettin someone that could speak english. I did....but ended up havin to call back once again.......

I told Mr Lilly what had happened. He said..."Let me take care of it" hahaha next thing I know he's sittin at my kitchen bar...with a towel wrapped around his head, on the phone with the cable company. I had to leave the room I was laughin so hard.

He later said, "Well....I thought maybe if I had a towel on my head it might help me understand what they were sayin better"

leanin' H said:

wife posted on my name.

TexasBred said:
leanin' H said:

wife posted on my name.

That is why all of your posts lately are so intellectual and completely comprehensible.. :wink: :p :lol:

It would seem spelling and writing in proper sentences is the least of the problems in Texas :shock: :shock: Ever heard of racism ?? :roll:

the_jersey_lilly_2000 said:
LOL what did you get....a towel head? Oh man the other day while I was tryin to deal with the cable company....I got hold of one, I swear I could NOT understand a word he said. Finally I gave up, hung up, called back in hopes of gettin someone that could speak english. I did....but ended up havin to call back once again.......

I told Mr Lilly what had happened. He said..."Let me take care of it" hahaha next thing I know he's sittin at my kitchen bar...with a towel wrapped around his head, on the phone with the cable company. I had to leave the room I was laughin so hard.

He later said, "Well....I thought maybe if I had a towel on my head it might help me understand what they were sayin better"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts