• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Texans???

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Liveoak said:
... kids to walk around school with there pants hanging down below there buttor allow the Tahitian gals to go without there tops? Maybe I could walk around with a Kolache on my head! It's almost as if some folks want to enjoy all the benfits of America without being an American and standing up for it.

Grassfarmer said:
You mean they don't already? that seems to be the norm around here :wink: :lol: :lol:

Now Grassfarmer, if you would have mentioned those Tahitian gals I'd made a special trip over!! :)

I truly enjoy getting calls from call centers in the Philippines. I can always pick them out just by listening to them read the pitch. Then the fun begins!

99% are women, and they can't believe it when a Kano lays a rap on them in Tagalog! Everything is fair game, from the color of their panties to their interest in a short time. If they don't want to play, then I just ask for "Rose", as there is always a "Rose" there, and the fun starts all over again! Should they get snotty, I let the wife lower the boom on them! Great fun!!

I leave for a couple months and people start whining about someone calling someone a raghead? hell if that offends ya I will not tell ya what I think of them. Lilly your husband must have a great sense of humor to do what he did on the phone! I laughed my but off when i read it. hey grass farmer pm me your address and i will send you some minnesota cheese to go with your whine. :roll: :roll:

SHAWN said:
I leave for a couple months and people start whining about someone calling someone a raghead? hell if that offends ya I will not tell ya what I think of them. Lilly your husband must have a great sense of humor to do what he did on the phone! I laughed my but off when i read it. hey grass farmer pm me your address and i will send you some minnesota cheese to go with your whine. :roll: :roll:

perfect, thank you :roll:

burnt said:
Macon, how long will you tolerate this crap on Ranch Talk? I vote for a lock on this horse puckey.

if nothing else it will be a lesson to never ask for a phone number :wink:

Grassfarmer said:
Keep right on with your racist jokes and bigotry then folks, you are only making fools of yourselves. I guess it's up to each of you to square it with your own religions. I haven't seen too many that promote ridiculing other religions though. :roll: :roll:

Grass.....can you tell the diff in a muslim and a hindu just by lookin? Both wear head covers (towels perhaps). Many of those people on the phone are in India. Many are in Sri Lanka (Christians). But they too wear towels. Nobody's picking on the muslims. They deserve every bit of crap they get. They've earned it.

TexasBred said:
Grassfarmer said:
Keep right on with your racist jokes and bigotry then folks, you are only making fools of yourselves. I guess it's up to each of you to square it with your own religions. I haven't seen too many that promote ridiculing other religions though. :roll: :roll:

Grass.....can you tell the diff in a muslim and a hindu just by lookin? Both wear head covers (towels perhaps). Many of those people on the phone are in India. Many are in Sri Lanka (Christians). But they too wear towels. Nobody's picking on the muslims. They deserve every bit of crap they get. They've earned it.

Isn't the difference the red push button. If they forget to put the button on then you must wonder if they are push button or pull start.

When I was a kid it was common knowledge the Pentecostals were pew jumpers. Dont ever remeber anyone getting offended by the remarks. Sarah Palin is from a penecostal denomination. Assembly Of God. Remarks about her hair were fair game as far as I could see it.

Words don't matter its the truth that hurts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts