• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Texas SWS...aka Silly White...aaa..Stuff

Help Support Ranchers.net:

McGee213288

Reaction score
Looking South out over the bottom..

IMG_1788.jpg

To the West...

IMG_1806.jpg

To the East..

IMG_1800.jpg

To the North...

IMG_1812.jpg

Pictures taken from the porch....

IMG_1804.jpg

While out giving Slim his breakfast...

IMG_1798.jpg

A few girls came by...

IMG_1789.jpg

This heifer seemed to of forgotten just WHERE she had left her calf...

IMG_1796.jpg

Looks like ya must be living right to get blessed with all the fluffy white stuff. :D Those old brahma sisters look perplexed! How often do ya'll get snow? I'm guessing not too often! :wink: Thanks for the pictures.

I like to see long ears. Long ears are a pleasure to work. They will at least do somethin. The worst is ketch u and camp on u. I was treed by one years ago. She caught me gettin back on my horse after gettin her calf out of a canal. She knock my horse down right while I was gettin my second sturip. She ran my horse off a ways then come back and ask me to come on down. Kept askin for 30 mins.

:lol: :lol: ....That old white face gal is ok in the pasture...crowd her a little in the corral and she will come to ya...Had another that looked to be her twin..that turned up open...she was culled... :)

1984 was the last time we had snow fall like this... :shock:

As far as the moisture....I know I'll be crying come August...BUT!!..ENOUGH ALREADY!!....the girls are sore footed for all the wet...and I'll prolly stick the tractor tomarrow... :?

after the winter we had last year which never ended,followed by one of our driest summers i'm enjoying this winter so far but i know that it could drop to -35 overnight,or drop 2 feet of snow.at the present time we are set up to start calving the heifers are in their pen the cows will be moved in early next week.i am amused when i hear the southeners getting a dose of winter reality,because we canadians have been there done that most years

Blkbuckaroo said:
After all the winter headaches,Texas is gonna' be nice and green this year.That's a blessing. :wink:

Till it dries up and burns up.......somwhere probably about June.

Your northern neighbors are willing to share with the southern neighbors the cold and snow. Just remember to are some heat with us :D

Latest posts