• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Texas Women

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Trinity man

Reaction score
Boy Texas Women is not like the ones in the show. I bet if you stood in a room with them in it and you could heard what they are saying it would be as quiet as a mouse in it. :roll:

embarrassed for barrel racers too! :oops: I just don't understand why you would want to portray yourself like that on T.V....but then again..I am one of those people that watch it..and laugh! :roll:

Watch it....and well...I can't really even laugh. It's so pitiful. More like just sit there shakin my head.

I really honestly can't see how that this show is gonna help the girl that sings further her career. If anything she's diggin a hole for herself that she won't be able to dig her way out of.

The others.....bleckkkkkk!

Big Muddy rancher said:
What? I was waiting for the episode where Lilly was hanging over the chute preg checking and doing body work on old cars. :eek: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol2: :lol2: I agree..Now that's what Texas should be about!!!!

Jassy said:
Big Muddy rancher said:
What? I was waiting for the episode where Lilly was hanging over the chute preg checking and doing body work on old cars. :eek: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol2: :lol2: I agree..Now that's what Texas should be about!!!!

She would be wearing a tiara and evening gown. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Latest posts