• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Thank you Martin

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Mayberry1981

Reaction score
I must have to say I love the Daily Bible reading. In this crazy life at least once a day I can sit back and read the gospel. Keep it up brother.

I intend to keep doing this as long as I can. It helps me also to understand the word of God. I hope that this gives some hope and understanding to all who read it.

I think it is kind of like Jeremiah 20: 7 - 9
'You duped me, O Lord, and I let myself be duped; you were too strong for me, and you triumphed. All the day I am an object of laughter; everyone mocks me. Whenever I speak, I must cry out, violence and outrage is my message; the word of the Lord has brought me derision and reproach all the day. I say to myself, I will not mention him, I will speak in his name no more. But then it become like fire burning in my heart, imprisoned in my bones; I grow weary holding it in. I cannot endure it.'

Thanks, Martin. All the typing you do is bound to be good exercise. :wink: Proverbs are my favorite.

Once I heard about a lady that had arthritis in her hands. The doctor recommended that she squeeze a rubber ball in each hand for several minutes each day. She ended up buying a milk cow, thinking that all that squeezing action should be for a purpose. :)

Latest posts