• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Thanks Denny

Help Support Ranchers.net:

HAY MAKER

Reaction score
I got the calendar in the mail today and it is nice,could be the only Christmas present I get,so it is appreciated,Merry Christmas to you & your family....................good luck

Your welcome, have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you.

Anybody else want one I have some left just PM your address and I will send one free of charge...

Denny- Got the calendar- Thanks... Some of those paintings are really good....

Since we used to get a calendar from the guy I get some bulls from, You sure have grandma wondering when I bought bulls in Minnesota- I think I'll leave her wondering for a while longer :) She's always stewing when I run off to some cow or horse sale.....My "good deals" are not always agreed upon by her..

Oldtimer said:
Denny- Got the calendar- Thanks... Some of those paintings are really good....

Since we used to get a calendar from the guy I get some bulls from, You sure have grandma wondering when I bought bulls in Minnesota- I think I'll leave her wondering for a while longer :) She's always stewing when I run off to some cow or horse sale.....My "good deals" are not always agreed upon by her..

wanna buy a Bull how about a horse or an old rope.

Last spring I went to a sale to just watch ended up spending about $9000 my wife was'nt impressed..

Latest posts