• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Thanks Denny

Help Support Ranchers.net:

HAY MAKER

Reaction score
I got the calendar in the mail today and it is nice,could be the only Christmas present I get,so it is appreciated,Merry Christmas to you & your family....................good luck

Denny

Reaction score
Your welcome, have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you.

Anybody else want one I have some left just PM your address and I will send one free of charge...

A

Anonymous

Denny- Got the calendar- Thanks... Some of those paintings are really good....

Since we used to get a calendar from the guy I get some bulls from, You sure have grandma wondering when I bought bulls in Minnesota- I think I'll leave her wondering for a while longer :) She's always stewing when I run off to some cow or horse sale.....My "good deals" are not always agreed upon by her..

Denny

Reaction score
Oldtimer said:
Denny- Got the calendar- Thanks... Some of those paintings are really good....

Since we used to get a calendar from the guy I get some bulls from, You sure have grandma wondering when I bought bulls in Minnesota- I think I'll leave her wondering for a while longer :) She's always stewing when I run off to some cow or horse sale.....My "good deals" are not always agreed upon by her..

wanna buy a Bull how about a horse or an old rope.

Last spring I went to a sale to just watch ended up spending about $9000 my wife was'nt impressed..

Faster horses

Reaction score
NE WY at the foot of the Big Horn mountains
We got our calendar too, Denny and thank you very much.

It is different and very authentic; just sets it apart from others.
We might contact the artist to do some calendars for us next year.

Thanks again and Happy New Year!!!!!!!!!

Latest posts