• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Thanks for the work, screw you.......

Help Support Ranchers.net:

hypocritexposer

Reaction score
You'd think people would be thankful for a job that provides lots of hours in times like this........

Seems this manager was not given July 4th off, so he decided to join the unemployment line....have fun......

DEPEW, N.Y. (WIVB) - A former employee at the Taco Bell / KFC at Transit and Losson Roads in Depew chose to make a bold statement when he decided to leave his position at the restaurant.

The employee left a message on the fast food restaurant's exterior sign Thursday night announcing he had quit. The sign reads, "I quit - Adam / **** you :)"

hypocritexposer said:
You'd think people would be thankful for a job that provides lots of hours in times like this........

Seems this manager was not given July 4th off, so he decided to join the unemployment line....have fun......

DEPEW, N.Y. (WIVB) - A former employee at the Taco Bell / KFC at Transit and Losson Roads in Depew chose to make a bold statement when he decided to leave his position at the restaurant.

The employee left a message on the fast food restaurant's exterior sign Thursday night announcing he had quit. The sign reads, "I quit - Adam / **** you :)"

Yeah, what is this about? Someone quit a fast food job because they were fed up with it?

Tex

Tex said:
hypocritexposer said:

Yeah, what is this about? Someone quit a fast food job because they were fed up with it?

Tex

Unemployment/welfare will probably pay better......

Latest posts