• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

That time of year again

Help Support Ranchers.net:

loomixguy

Reaction score
Yesterday I happened to notice several combine crews out of North Dakota rolling south on 281. First ones I've seen this year. The equipment all looked brand new, not just powerwashed. I guess the question is...will there be anything for them to cut down south?

not sure what there is for them down south, but i sure hope there is somethin' here for them to cut when they head back.

Faster horses said:
Justin said:
not sure what there is for them down south, but i sure hope there is somethin' here for them to cut when they head back.

I had the same thought.
The guys here think the grass is going backwards now
from no moisture... :cry:

i would agree. the grass sure sure tried to green up in a hurry, but it hasn't done much since. we got some chances for rain in the next couple days, keep our fingers crossed.

Justin said:
Faster horses said:
Justin said:

I had the same thought.

i would agree. the grass sure sure tried to green up in a hurry, but it hasn't done much since. we got some chances for rain in the next couple days, keep our fingers crossed.

I'm wearin' the knees on my jeans out, prayin' for rain.
Why don't you make that run to the barn, Justin? :cry:

Faster horses said:
Justin said:
Faster horses said:
I had the same thought.

I'm wearin' the knees on my jeans out, prayin' for rain.
Why don't you make that run to the barn, Justin? :cry:

'that run to the barn' reminds me of a story.....

a man had went to the barn to milk his cow,about halfway upon returning to the house with his bucket of milk it began pouring down rain.confused, the poor man didn't know whether to run onto the house or return back to the barn in hopes it might stop raining.

the answer might be "keep praying"

Latest posts